Essendon posters - are they standing firm?

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some clowns who support Essendon who post on here but that is the case for all clubs, mine included. By and large the Essendon mob on here are pretty good. They have some good posters. I have missed vandal though. He’s probably waiting for Tarrant to fart or something.

Macpie said:
. Some have shamelessly just completely vanished - most are still here but posting at a mere fraction of their previous rate and avoiding discussion of their plight.

More than happy to discuss our current plight but I'm not really interested in responding to the constant trolling of supporters from clubs who are in no position to give advice to us on anything football related. We want our club to be out of the bottom quickly so why would we want to respond to Tiges & Hawks (most threads are started by them) who are still outside the 8 despite several years (in Richmonds case decades) of failure & priority picks. Essendon supporters know better than anyone that we are currently in terrible shape but we are also confident that we can turn things around. Talk from trolls of Essendon spending the next 10-20 years at the bottom is simply not worth responding to, as is ignorance about all aspects of our club.

Since we started going not as well I have not been posting on the main board as much as before but more on the Essendon board. I think that most Essendon posters have stuck round on bigfooty though.

OB1 said:
More than happy to discuss our current plight but I'm not really interested in responding to the constant trolling of supporters from clubs who are in no position to give advice to us on anything football related. We want our club to be out of the bottom quickly so why would we want to respond to Tiges & Hawks (most threads are started by them) who are still outside the 8 despite several years (in Richmonds case decades) of failure & priority picks. Essendon supporters know better than anyone that we are currently in terrible shape but we are also confident that we can turn things around. Talk from trolls of Essendon spending the next 10-20 years at the bottom is simply not worth responding to, as is ignorance about all aspects of our club.

Summed up beautifully. :thumbsu:

How can essendon fans have a go at other club's troll when they have arguably BF's no 1 troll (Vanda) ?
Where is Vanda anyway ?

OB1 said:

Yup thats why I have posted on the main board less.

celtic_pride said:
How can essendon fans have a go at other club's troll when they have arguably BF's no 1 troll (Vanda) ?
Where is Vanda anyway ?

We dont make Vanda troll a. and b. there are worse then him.

FuManchu said:
VVANDA is the epitome of the Essendon supporter. God bless him and his dual personality, here for the good times, gone when it gets tough

he hasn't posted for 2 weeks. So When it was 1-7 it was good times.

Macpie said:
One of the features over my years on BigFooty has been the presence of so many Essendon supporters who have been here week in week out. sure a few bandwagoners have blown in and out as they do for all teams. But the Bombers have had a squad of dedicated, loyal and quite verbose supporters who have formed quite a team in here. Unfortunately it seems that a period of "hopelessness" is too much for many of them. Some have shamelessly just completely vanished - most are still here but posting at a mere fraction of their previous rate and avoiding discussion of their plight.
A possible win tonight against the miserable Cats may see a few stagger back in - and that will be a good thing for Big Footy - its not the same without them!
I'm still here don't worry. I wouldn't run off and hide under some alias account, far to much effort required.

And I'm going along tonight, and next week, and the week after that, so none of you can call me a bandwagoner either :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FuManchu said:
perhaps it was his Richmond detractors that finally sent him packing his bags like an Essendon supporter at 3/4 time this year

Essendon supporters dont leave at 3/4 time.. Thats mainly cos we are usually in with a chance at 3/4 time and get overrun so good try d*ckhead

jules101 said:
Essendon supporters dont leave at 3/4 time.. Thats mainly cos we are usually in with a chance at 3/4 time and get overrun so good try d*ckhead
Our "cheersquad" leaves at 3/4 time, or just after that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon posters - are they standing firm?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back