Essendon posters - are they standing firm?

Remove this Banner Ad

OI Macca I am here, disappointed of course, the players have lost all confidence, I am sure that if we can get a win, things will turn around. Not that we will be world beaters this year, but will make less mistakes, because the players will think they can win a game.

Macpie said:
One of the features over my years on BigFooty has been the presence of so many Essendon supporters who have been here week in week out. sure a few bandwagoners have blown in and out as they do for all teams. But the Bombers have had a squad of dedicated, loyal and quite verbose supporters who have formed quite a team in here. Unfortunately it seems that a period of "hopelessness" is too much for many of them. Some have shamelessly just completely vanished - most are still here but posting at a mere fraction of their previous rate and avoiding discussion of their plight.
A possible win tonight against the miserable Cats may see a few stagger back in - and that will be a good thing for Big Footy - its not the same without them!

Still here ;) but i must say i am dissapointed with the efforts of a few. If you are going to dish it out you have to be able to cop it in the bad times.

celtic_pride said:
How can essendon fans have a go at other club's troll when they have arguably BF's no 1 troll (Vanda) ?
Where is Vanda anyway ?

Very ordianry effort by Vanda although Vanda isnt the biggest BF troll. Appears to be the biggest sooky lala trol though :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon posters - are they standing firm?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back