Essenscum I throw out the challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
bipolarbeaR

I'll do it...
So we lose our account?
That's fine with me :)
It's more that I have faith that Hawthorn will come in with a very similar lazy attitude next year too.

Heart tally:
Essendon 1
Hawks 0

The obssession continues........

Ok, I'll take this bet on Mcchawk. When the Hawks finish below the Bombers, I want a mod to cancel your account! :thumbsu:

Can I please have a confirmation of this bet from a mod?
Done mate have bookmarked this page & will revisit when 2010 season ends!

I'm in. I think it would be good if we could get even amounts of hawk and bomber supporters in so at the end of the year their is a fair cleanout. I cant quite be bothered looking back through the posts i just read but IIRC there are many more Hawks supporters willing than scum supporters. It is actually quite humourous at the amount of dodging by the scum fans, surely there are some that are brave enough ? :rolleyes:

I'm in. I think it would be good if we could get even amounts of hawk and bomber supporters in so at the end of the year their is a fair cleanout. I cant quite be bothered looking back through the posts i just read but IIRC there are many more Hawks supporters willing than scum supporters. It is actually quite humourous at the amount of dodging by the scum fans, surely there are some that are brave enough ? :rolleyes:

It's now 2 from Essendon and 2 from Hawthorn. Hawks posters have a serious issue with talking themselves up but not going through with it ala Campbell Brown.

It's now 2 from Essendon and 2 from Hawthorn. Hawks posters have a serious issue with talking themselves up but not going through with it ala Campbell Brown.

Come on re-read the whole thread which teams supporters are running? The Bummers, be afraid :p

McChalk is a felcher, an amatuer and a pseudo Hawthorn fan (he is a Xavier/St. Kevin's reject).

I'll bet my MCC Membership for a year (I'll go on the absentee list for a year, meaning I can get it back when I pay full dues the year after) that Collingwood finish ahead of Hawthorn in 2010. I expect Pseudo Hawk Fan to do the same if he is that confident...

Hey McHawk, go check post 70.

You know the post where I accepted your bet, completely unconditionally, and you have since ignored like the pathetic flog you are so you can make shit claims about no Essendon supporters having the balls to accept your bet straight up.

I have, do you have the balls, or was this simply a pathetic thread in which you didn't expect anyone to accept and that would allow you to toll endlessly.

Please confirm with me if you accept my bet, or you are nothing but a pathetic troll.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McChalk is a felcher, an amatuer and a pseudo Hawthorn fan (he is a Xavier/St. Kevin's reject).

I'll bet my MCC Membership for a year (I'll go on the absentee list for a year, meaning I can get it back when I pay full dues the year after) that Collingwood finish ahead of Hawthorn in 2010. I expect Pseudo Hawk Fan to do the same if he is that confident...

Done old Ro boy. How's SPC? mildura good this time of year!!!

Don't go hiding

Hey MCCHawk (the guy who's gonna smash your membership gorn), go check post 70.

You know the post where I accepted your bet, completely unconditionally, and you have since ignored like the pathetic flog you are so you can make shit claims about no Essendon supporters having the balls to accept your bet straight up.

I have, do you have the balls, or was this simply a pathetic thread in which you didn't expect anyone to accept and that would allow you to toll endlessly.

Please confirm with me if you accept my bet, or you are nothing but a pathetic troll.

Death to you also. But respect also

lol cute hawthorns getting a rivalry. feels good to be come out of obscurity doesn't it hawthorn? all grown up and that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back