Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2001
Exile on Main St
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
How about you little teeny bopper Essenscum fans have a bet with me?

Big Footy life vs Big Footy life

I will bet with any Bummer fan that Hawthorn finish above Essenscum in 2010. Want to play? Or one of your little Bummer mates? CGuzzler, MANtis, Team Hurley. I'll take all comers.

No lame excuses, no deflections and don't waste my time. Either bet or learn to squeal in silence. Enjoy this summer as it'll be most of your last.

Step right up

Bummers to take on my bet so far

The Donners
Vanda
Whomb
Ben the Gooner
GuzzlG
Ealesy
Bombers 2003
bipolarbear
Vtorians
EssendonPride
Schmucta
Call me Cake
MANtis
clogwearer
Air Chester
Piston
Spikey
HoJuGoose
bomberwheeler
eth-dog
Pawtucket Patriot
DapperDon
trix17
TeamHurley
Mecha
stantonLEGEND
Jex
spartanwa
theboxmike
Defina18
teak
centurion
kaiser powser
hank31
boncer34

• Banned
Big call... will the Bummers step up to the plate? I'm looking at you Guzz.

None of them will

MANtis
Guzzler
Team Hurley
clogwearer
Slattery20
Whomb
Centy
bipolarbear

The lot of them will run scared (and will be reminded). This will make Big Footy next year the best, true rivals toe to toe, week in week out. I know Hawthorn is better, do Scum fans have the same faith?

• Banned
Meh, we all know you wouldn't go through with it anyway. Just make a new account like you have 3 times already.

You're not worth my time flog.

Thats rubbish, if I had 3 aliases they'd be deleted as I've been red carded. Come on Dapper you think your beloved Bummers are so good, why not back it up now?

The obssession continues........

Ok, I'll take this bet on Mcchawk. When the Hawks finish below the Bombers, I want a mod to cancel your account! :thumbsu:

Can I please have a confirmation of this bet from a mod?

How about you little teeny bopper Essenscum fans have a bet with me?

Big Footy life vs Big Footy life

I will bet with any Bummer fan that Hawthorn finish above Essenscum in 2010. Want to play? Or one of your little Bummer mates? CGuzzler, MANtis, Team Hurley. I'll take all comers.

No lame excuses, no deflections and don't waste my time. Either bet or learn to squeal in silence. Enjoy this summer as it'll be most of your last.

Step right up

Maybe Donners is braver than I am...but...

I love having you around Mchawk. If we do happen to finish higher than you next year, or if we manage to antique you like we did a couple of times this year...well shucks, I can't think of anything worse than not having you around...it's a lose lose bet. If you finish higher than us I'm not around to enjoy these forums...if we finish higher than you you're not around to take the medicine you'll rightly deserve.

Post me a scenario I can win from and I'll consider it.

And keep posting champ, I'm learning to love your work.

Maybe Donners is braver than I am...but...

I love having you around Mchawk. If we do happen to finish higher than you next year, or if we manage to antique you like we did a couple of times this year...well shucks, I can't think of anything worse than not having you around...it's a lose lose bet. If you finish higher than us I'm not around to enjoy these forums...if we finish higher than you you're not around to take the medicine you'll rightly deserve.

Post me a scenario I can win from and I'll consider it.

And keep posting champ, I'm learning to love your work.

You can't hijack my thread like this. Its unheard of! Accept the bet

You can't hijack my thread like this. Its unheard of! Accept the bet

Aww he's so sweet...like a kid who's afraid someone might take his yummy candy away...don't worry little kid, I'm not interested in your sucker(punch).

Carry on, you have a taker already. Learn to be happy with what you have instead of being bitter about what someone else has that you don't. It will give you a good grounding for living in the real world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

None of them will

MANtis
Guzzler
Team Hurley
clogwearer
Slattery20
Whomb
Centy
bipolarbear

The lot of them will run scared (and will be reminded). This will make Big Footy next year the best, true rivals toe to toe, week in week out. I know Hawthorn is better, do Scum fans have the same faith?
Your 2008 side was better than our 2009 side. I don't know what will happen, but I do expect that you guys won't embarrass yourselves again next year. On the flip side of it, Essendon are not in a position to challenge yet and with a young and unsettled forward line (bar one Mark Williams, cheers for that) I am not sure what to expect.

So no, I won't be waging with some flog on Bay13.

Do you think Carlton will? Genuine question.

Of course he does...you shouldn't even need t o ask.

what you should be asking is 'kreuze_missus, will you be prepared to stand up and back this claim in 10 months time...assuming you aren't hiding from the rest of the general public come finals time 2010?'

Gee you Bummers are all pretty weak. Not one of you has any backbone (The Donners even has conditions). Hell if you thought you were such a sure thing. You'd make this bet. All I hear are excuses. And you have a go at the Hawks for making excuses this year.

Essenscum are a weak minnow club that will finish behind Hawthorn in 2010 even their supporters know it.

The laugh is on you at the moment Bummers and everyone is laughing

I will throw out my own challenge.

You claim Essendon are minnows. I claim Hawthorn are minnows.

I will cancel my account if the total attendences in the 2010 home and away season for Essendon are lower than that of Hawthorn's. You will do likewise if Essendon happen to outdraw Hawthorn?

I gather that the matter is settled.

Cheers, MccFlog.

MCClown

You seem to already have a taker(acceptance)!?

You had best find another Hawk fan to backyou up...tomake iteven...as your BF life is near on worthless!....

...balls in your court now!;)

Not one of you has any backbone (The Donners even has conditions). Hell if you thought you were such a sure thing. You'd make this bet.

If you do a google search of Mcchawk, this said poster made a bet in 2003 that Hawthorn would finish ahead of Collingwood. A bet was made, Mcchawk never paid & there is a thread to prove it.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back