Ex-footballer's crime links to be exposed

Remove this Banner Ad

That show doesn't mind the odd controversial event does it? There's been a few over the years. Sam is good at stirring players and the like up.

Sam sometimes didn't even tell eddie about things. I wonder whether everything has to be run by Gary Lyon now?

Look i have to admit i've got no idea who it is...

It'll be an interesting story for a couple of days.

But I think that whoever leaks it deserves a hit in the face.

It's like the Aker thing, if 7 hadn't named the name then Braun's reputation would still be intact.

Look i have to admit i've got no idea who it is...

It'll be an interesting story for a couple of days.

But I think that whoever leaks it deserves a hit in the face.

It's like the Aker thing, if 7 hadn't named the name then Braun's reputation would still be intact.

Different issues.

I agree - a hit in the face would put the person back in their place. Some things need to run their natural course (in this case the courts where he'll be named anyway).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

since when can't people speculate wildly on names in forums, its like gossiping around the water cooler or emailing your friend something you've heard.

anyway I managed to work it out (I think) as my brain finaly bounced into gear

so the weres wally search for me is now over until the offical release

since when can't people speculate wildly on names in forums, its like gossiping around the water cooler or emailing your friend something you've heard.

anyway I managed to work it out (I think) as my brain finaly bounced into gear

so the weres wally search for me is now over until the offical release

Because the people who run this site are responsible for anything this is written here. If people start naming names then a possible defamation case could be brought against the site. I understand totally why Bigfooty is pretty guarded about that sort of thing.

who needs to name the player?

There's enough clues in this thread that anyone with an ounce of nous and access to Google can find out in about 30 seconds.

I didn't know. I do now :cool:

I googled it and got Wayne Rooney:confused:.

Back to the drawing board I think.

you must wake up every morning and hope like hell there isnt a football scandal brewing in the papers.

What I dont understand, if the release of the name is going to happen anyway, why isnt it released in the media at the earliest opportunity?

Because when it is released in court it is absolutely privileged from defamation action by the person named.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ex-footballer's crime links to be exposed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back