F1 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Norris on the other hand gives off campaigner vibes.

I’m not a big fan of Lando , he can drive though.

Was listening to a podcast with Jennie Gow who suggested Danny Riccardo is a bad influence within a team , Jolyon Palmer strongly disagreed with her saying the Danny you see on TV .. was Danny.

He hasn’t driven this McLaren car well and it hasn’t worked. Will be interesting if Oscar goes there and puts the heat on Lando, to see how he reacts.

I could see Danny going to HAAS , I’d love to see HAAS become competitive and the banter between he and Gunther would be awesome . .

Tech upgrades Belgian GP

Mercedes: Fron Wing Endplate, Floor Fence & Edge, Rear Wing Flap & Tips
Red Bull: Engine Cover, Rear Wishbone Shroud
Ferrari: Rear Wing, Beam Wing

McLaren: Diffuser, Rear Wing, Beam Wing, Rear Brake Winglet, Engine Cover, Cooling Louvres, Front Trackrod Fairing
Alpine: Rear Brake Ducts, Floor Fences
Alpha Tauri: Rear Wishbone Shroud, Rear Brake Winglets, Rear Wing, Beam Wing

Aston Martin: Front Wing Flaps, Rear Wing
Williams: Front Wing Flaps, Rear Wing Flaps, Beam Wing
Alfa Romeo: Front Wing Flaps, Rear Wing Flaps & Endplates
Haas: Rear Brake Winglets, Beam Wing

So ALO saying that as far as he was aware Piastri was going to be taking his vacant seat and he had nothing to do with Piastri to McLaren fiasco. Keeping his nose clean.
Piastri is also still carrying out Simulation duties for Alpine this weekend.

Confirmation VER/LEC will both be taking penalties this weekend....HAM to snag his first win of the 2022 season??

Dan's interview just then wasnt very convincing that he will be around next year. Was asked if he still wanted to drive in F1 next year, took him a while to finally say "Yes, if the circumstances are right" which to me sounds like "Yes, but not with a backmarker".

Was also asked if he would go back to Alpine and again was very hesitant to reply until he let out a very unconvincing yes.

Like the look of the new track changes, including all the new gravel traps.

Odds on Carlos paying a visit to one this weekend? :laughing:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dan's interview just then wasnt very convincing that he will be around next year. Was asked if he still wanted to drive in F1 next year, took him a while to finally say "Yes, if the circumstances are right" which to me sounds like "Yes, but not with a backmarker".

Was also asked if he would go back to Alpine and again was very hesitant to reply until he let out a very unconvincing yes.
He's cooked. He mailed it in this season and has paid a price. He should of took the offer to drive Indy cars

He's cooked. He mailed it in this season and has paid a price. He should of took the offer to drive Indy cars

I doubt he's cooked. I'd say he's mentally drained because he's been under constant spotlight.

He's probably also been conditioned by his media team to manage expectations to ensure he doesn't come across as just 'settling for whatever he can get'

It's going to be a farcical qualifying with so many cars taking penalties, I imagine Max and Charles will be in Q3 just to tow their teammates along the back straight. I really wish they would alter the engine limits to a number the teams might find palatable, there is just too much performance advantage in using 4 engines vs 3.

Anyone else just wish Otmar would shut the **** up now? It seems like multiple times a day he is doing interviews slagging off Piastri and it is getting boring.

Remove this Banner Ad

F1 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back