F1 F1 2024 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Begs the question why Andretti aren't asking the same questions?

Andretti want their own team and IIRC have Ford lined up as an engine manufacturer if they get in.

Just why? Just as you're going to the top. And you want to go with an unknown engine.

Sent from my SM-A556E using Tapatalk
agree. just when mclaren is showing form and so is benz. but the theory is that if they provide power units for audi they'll be spreading themselves too thin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

agree. just when mclaren is showing form and so is benz. but the theory is that if they provide power units for audi they'll be spreading themselves too thin
I'd still be more confident starting with there engines. No one knows if redbulls engines are going to br any good. Sounds like he's jealous to me tbh. Acting like a spoiled child

So word that Lawsons times in the Silverstone tests underwhelmed Red Bull, was at least two tenths off the benchmark times that were set.

So if PER continues to suck and does undead gets the boot at the summer break (And doesn’t accept a demotion to VCARB) I think it’s looking more and more likely that it’s gonna be RIC stepping up to RBR and Lawson in the VCARB for the last 10 races of the season

Apparently Newey has had a couple of meetings with Lawrence Stroll lately. For all the talk a couple of months ago of him saying no to Aston they could be a chance.
I wonder if Lawrence understands that not even a technical genius like Newey can make his boy not suck.

Apparently Newey has had a couple of meetings with Lawrence Stroll lately. For all the talk a couple of months ago of him saying no to Aston they could be a chance.
Jeremy Clarkson did say at the Brisith GP that Newey was looking at property in Oxfordshire….maybe he wasn’t just talking shit 😅😅

Out of interest, is anyone else getting F1 Manager 24? It will be my first time playing the manager series, not sure how I'm gonna approach it, but it should be fun.

Out of interest, is anyone else getting F1 Manager 24? It will be my first time playing the manager series, not sure how I'm gonna approach it, but it should be fun.
Probably not. F1 manager 23 didn't change at all. I'm not sure there is enough changes for me yet.

F1 F1 2024 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back