F1 F1 2024 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

As I previously noted, the 1950s saw numerous drivers racing in F1 well into their 50s. Alonso's new contract won't get him anywhere near those drivers of yesteryear. It will, however, make him the oldest F1 driver since Graham Hill, in 1975. He may not become the oldest F1 driver in history, but he will be the oldest in 50 years.

Source: https://speedcafe.com/alonso-never-considered-retirement/

As I previously noted, the 1950s saw numerous drivers racing in F1 well into their 50s. Alonso's new contract won't get him anywhere near those drivers of yesteryear. It will, however, make him the oldest F1 driver since Graham Hill, in 1975. He may not become the oldest F1 driver in history, but he will be the oldest in 50 years.

Source: https://speedcafe.com/alonso-never-considered-retirement/
still driving extremely well too. pity about the partner he's inflicted with.

Interesting move to make the first 3 races in bad timezones for the European and US Markets (2 of the most important markets for F1). Not complaining as an Aussie though

US market will be ok, we will still be on daylight savings. They start their basketball games 230pm our time, so a 3pm race should be close to prime time atleast on the west coast.

Cant wait for the Chinese GP this weekend, love the track, was always a fun one to drive in previous F1 games.
Be interesting to see how full it is. The last few years of racing there it was empty.

I don't mind the track, not a fan of the sharp corners that prevent overtaking. Turn 1/2 is great, final straight is great. should really change the turn onto the main straight into more of a flat out left so you can get a better run out and down the straight.

Be interesting to see how full it is. The last few years of racing there it was empty.
Nah... it was a sell out. They were all out the back, in the hospitality tents.

Oh, hang on, we're talking about F1 here, aren't we? Not Port's AFL games in Shanghai. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nico just made Karun look like an idiot.

and im here for it.

Totally lit him up.

14 mins remaining in P1....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back