F1 F1 2024 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

"Well when Sainz signed I yippeed" brilliant indeed, very frank interview.

It kind of takes the pressure off whether or not DR continues knowing that Oscar and JD are there

I think DR still has unfinished business but shit he made life difficult for himself…hindsight and all that

It kind of takes the pressure off whether or not DR continues knowing that Oscar and JD are there

I think DR still has unfinished business but shit he made life difficult for himself…hindsight and all that

I think Danny is content to not be on the grid at all unless hes in one of the red bull cars. Fair enough too.

Just realised we have another month long break after Singapore (before USA).

Is there any chance Red Bull do a driver swap then, particularly if McLaren overtake them in the constructors. Essentially audition both drivers for the second seat.

EDIT: however, Red Bull management may not make it out alive if they drop Checo directly before Austin and Mexico.

Is there any chance Red Bull do a driver swap then, particularly if McLaren overtake them in the constructors. Essentially audition both drivers for the second seat.
Would anyone like to guess where the 25th Grand Prix was supposed to be?

EDIT: however, Red Bull management may not make it out alive if they drop Checo directly before Austin and Mexico.

They should dump checo then but wont.

Who do we think is going to be the next first time winner?

Albon if he gets into a more competitive car?
Antonelli is the only new driver going into a front-running car.

Anyone else would require an unusual grand prix - e.g. one which is severely rain and/or crash affected. These things do happen, but the smart money is on drivers from the big-4 teams (McLaren, Red Bull, Ferrari, Mercedes).

Antonelli is the only new driver going into a front-running car.

Anyone else would require an unusual grand prix - e.g. one which is severely rain and/or crash affected. These things do happen, but the smart money is on drivers from the big-4 teams (McLaren, Red Bull, Ferrari, Mercedes).
Monza has thrown up some odd results in recent times.

But yeah, it's a fair point.

I'd like to know how they work out the tyre allocations, is it about aiming for a certain amount of stops in the race or is it something more arcane?
Nah that's pretty much it. They'll generally aim for 1-2 pit stops across the medium and hards when choosing the compounds. They want a balance of tyres degrading to make the race exciting but not degrading so much that safety becomes an issue

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What would be the point? If they were going to do it, it had to be in the break that just happened.
His performance is not improving and is unlikely to get better.

Remove this Banner Ad

F1 F1 2024 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back