Other Fact or Fiction

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Fact or Fiction - Off season Blues

lol poor delussional Iggles fans :p lol jk mate :thumbsu:

Fiction - He will be sitting out the season :p

FOF
Kolb to start at elast 3 games for the Phiggles this year???????

(There we go mate, 3 in a row for your boys now :p)

Fiction.
85 wants to be a winner and he isnt going to land in New England, G-land or Cowgirl-ville so he better off staying putt in Cinci. Unless the Jags can land a trade for him (might be best for both parties but i cant see it happening spesh if Bengals want players in return).

Apply the 'Kobe Magic' of putting the right pieces around him and he'll be happy.

FoF...
Lucas Oil Stadium looks like a hay shed. lol

Now we all confused...

Fact Juddy... PERFECT arena for 2012 SB :p

FOF
Goodell's idea to turn the final preseason game into a regular season match falls through...

FOF

Fact.

McNabb will probaly get injured again. Esp when the eagles havnt made any major acquisition on the o-line (well not that i know of anyways).

FOF - if after 36 hours without any sleep and you're reading the Bigfooty NFL forum at 3:00am . . . are you at least a little insane? :)

Good night guys.
Fact... Night

Fact.

McNabb will probaly get injured again. Esp when the eagles havnt made any major acquisition on the o-line (well not that i know of anyways).
JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is the old boy doing at Left anyways?

lol poor delussional Iggles fans :p lol jk mate :thumbsu:

Fiction - He will be sitting out the season :p

FOF

Then its fact. I asked if he will not play. ;) Trust a giants fan to get it wrong. :p

Fiction- McNabb will stay fit all season. (NOW im being delusional).

FOF- Tomlinson will again go missing come playoffs time.

Now we all confused...

Fact Juddy... PERFECT arena for 2012 SB :p

FOF
Goodell's idea to turn the final preseason game into a regular season match falls through...
Fact.
Do they want to play it internationally? Do they want the richer/well-drawing teams playing an extra home game? Do they want the fans to sit through another Jets game? lol.

Nah they havnt convinced me on the finer details yet but its only inevitable that an extra game will be played.

Its not necessarily needing major acquisitions which are needed. The starting O-Line is pretty solid, its a matter of keeping them fit, and planning for their replacements.

If we get injuries up there again, and end up with Justice on Osi again, then ill get worried.

Fact.
Do they want to play it internationally? Do they want the richer/well-drawing teams playing an extra home game? Do they want the fans to sit through another Jets game? lol.

Nah they havnt convinced me on the finer details yet but its only inevitable that an extra game will be played.
PLayers Union have to agree first o course

Its not necessarily needing major acquisitions which are needed. The starting O-Line is pretty solid, its a matter of keeping them fit, and planning for their replacements.

If we get injuries up there again, and end up with Justice on Osi again, then ill get worried.
lol that game was made out of PURE GOLD :D

Your right. It is really solid. But with everyone seeming to be upgrading their line (look at the draft and FA), i just thought the eagles were being left behind.

How's Justice coming along anyways. Is he still your future Left Tackle?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your right. It is really solid. But with everyone seeming to be upgrading their line (look at the draft and FA), i just thought the eagles were being left behind.

How's Justice coming along anyways. Is he still your future Left Tackle?

Ive read alot of debate as to whether his long term future is at left tackle, right tackle or elsewhere. I still feel he'll be a good long term player for us, but he was clearly out of his depth last year when thrown in against a dominant defensive line. Alot of that comes to the coaches, for leaving him playing a one on one block when he was obviously in trouble.

PLayers Union have to agree first o course
Yeah of course.

I was just under the assumption that we assumed the players union would be cool with it.

I think everyone would be rooted if a players strike occured and no NFL was on. Well except for JaMarcus Russel of course.... he is more than happy to sit on his fat arse, getting paid millions to each kentucky's finest chickens. :p

Ive read alot of debate as to whether his long term future is at left tackle, right tackle or elsewhere. I still feel he'll be a good long term player for us, but he was clearly out of his depth last year when thrown in against a dominant defensive line. Alot of that comes to the coaches, for leaving him playing a one on one block when he was obviously in trouble.
No idea why you blokes didnt throw a TE over there to give him abit of help.

But in all honestly.... i did not give two hoots about it. lol

Fact or Fiction
Drew Stanton (one of my faves) will overtake Jon Kitna at starting Qb at somepoint in early 09

Fact or Fiction
Drew Stanton (one of my faves) will overtake Jon Kitna at starting Qb at somepoint in early 09

Edit: Re read the question.

Fact. If come late in the season they are dead in the water, they will make the move.

FOF-

Randy Moss will again lead the league in TD Receptions.

Edit: Re read the question.

Fact. If come late in the season they are dead in the water, they will make the move.

FOF-

Randy Moss will again lead the league in TD Receptions.

Fiction. Braylon Edwards will, Browns O was only just warming up last year.

FOF: One of New England or NY Giants will suffer a superbowl hangover and suprisingly miss the playoffs this season?

Fiction... Just a wild guess though ey...

FOF
jerry Porter will finally crack the 1k reving yards mark at Jacks this season...

Fact, and make sure Garrard is a keeper!

FOF: Jared Allen will lead the league in sacks again after moving to the Vikes?

Fiction. Braylon Edwards will, Browns O was only just warming up last year.

FOF: One of New England or NY Giants will suffer a superbowl hangover and suprisingly miss the playoffs this season?

Fact and Fiction-I know team which wont and which might.:D

FOF There will be an uncapped year in 2010?

Yeah the Pats definitely on the down now that everyone knows how to slap the bitch up back around :D

Fiction... Well I ____ing hope so at least...

FOF
Pacman to dominate this year...

Yeah the Pats definitely on the down now that everyone knows how to slap the bitch up back around :D

Fiction... Well I ____ing hope so at least...

FOF
Pacman to dominate this year...

Fiction...unless your talking number of court appearances.

FOF...Demarcus Russell is placed on IR by Week 4 due to accumulated injuries resulting from being sacked an unprecedented 29 times in 3 weeks.

lol it will remind us all of Carr's fist year at Houston :D Pain for Jamarcus. But save IR for week 7..

FOF
Losman will be starting in Buffalo by the half way point of the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Other Fact or Fiction

Remove this Banner Ad

Back