Other Fact or Fiction

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Fact or Fiction - Off season Blues

I wont answer it, but he better with the #1 overall pick.

He was #4 actually...

FOF

Browns will make the playoffs and win at least one game...

Texans (and for that matter then entire AFC South) will finish above .500...

Johnathon Stewart of Carolina proves to be the best first year back ahead of McFadden and Chris Johnson of the Titans (4.24 sec 40yd :eek:)

FOF: Cleveland Browns to Win AFC North ? :eek:

Fact! That offense will be tough to beat wth Braylon Edwards, Donte Stallworth as recievers, then throw in Kellen Winslow at TE.. It's always gonna be dangerous having Lewis at HB... Defense is another story, but I definitely see them causing many headaches....Good call Woodie..

FOF: Vernon Gholston will be yet another first round bust in the Jets system??

He was #4 actually...

FOF

Browns will make the playoffs and win at least one game...

Texans (and for that matter then entire AFC South) will finish above .500...

Johnathon Stewart of Carolina proves to be the best first year back ahead of McFadden and Chris Johnson of the Titans (4.24 sec 40yd :eek:)
Well, in gg's world, the pick no.s are dependent on where they go in the BigFooty Fantasy Football League :p

FOF: Arizona Cardinals will finally be above .500................

Fiction, it will never happen.

FOF: Sav Rocca will hit a 90 yard punt next season.

sorry lemieux, i meant #1 overall in the BFFFL, the only draft that matters!

that's IF he goes #1, i dunno who's crazy enough to do that or who's even holding the #1 spot

IF??? :D did you hear that trigggerr gg..?? something's got to give. :p

110-shotgun-lg.jpg

Vick<footy is ready & loaded with pick #2.

Re: Fact or Fiction - Off season Cards

On behalf of Wiz...

FOF.. Cardinals need to win 7 from first 10 to have any chance of making the play-offs.

Schedule:

Wk1: @ SF
Wk2: v Mia
Wk3: @ Wash
Wk4: @ NYJ
Wk5: v Buff
Wk6: v Dall
Wk7: bye
Wk8: v Caro
Wk9: @ StL
Wk10: v SF
Wk11: @ Sea
Wk12: v NYG
Wk13: @ Phil
Wk14: v StL
Wk15: v Minn
Wk16: @ NE
Wk17: v Seat

Thinking more along the lines of 8/10 to make the playoffs... Dunno about them, depends on how Leinart comes out and performs I guess... Warner can always come back in :p

FOF
Miami WON'T get a first day draft pick for Jason Taylor.

Thinking more along the lines of 8/10 to make the playoffs... Dunno about them, depends on how Leinart comes out and performs I guess... Warner can always come back in :p

FOF
Miami WON'T get a first day draft pick for Jason Taylor.
Fact.
They had no hope in hell in getting a first before the draft and were unlikely to get a high to mid second rounder as well. Now they want to get a first day pick for him still??? You gotta be kidding.

Only way i see it is if a team like the Jags reassess their picks and think that they are
1. Not good enough to make an immediate impact
2. Can afford to burn say a second rounder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FIYA!!!!

Fiction - Pennington won't have the job to do well... They don't need no dinky dunk donut passes... DEPTH... :p

FOF
Ahmad Bradshaw to line up as 2nd running back for the Giants rather than Derrick Ward...

Ward is perfect if uninjured though - great balance between the strength of Jacobs (Who lost 30 pounds in the off season and is still injury prone) and Bradshaw, who has had 1 GREAT game and a few nice ones in the playoffs that didn't actually win us anything...

Anywho...

Fact then fiction - Fact because I reckon he could get third string... Fiction because Eli is still young and Woodson will simply be used as trade bait honestly...

FOF
Minnesota = Playoffs even with a relatively unproven QB in Jackson.

Oh come on, enough questions in a row about the G(ay) Men.
Sorry we don't talk enough about the failure that is the Iggles :p

Fact. The Vikings already have a great running game, and run defense. Theyve added a playmaking WR, and a gun DE. That should be enough, particularly with the Packers looking to slip post Favre, and the Bears as unpredictable as always.

Sorry we don't talk enough about the failure that is the Iggles :p

FOF- Donovan McNabb will make the pro bowl this season.

Fact - but the ProBowl is a popularity contest...

FOF
Philly can make a decent playoff run without Jackson stepping up as a star reciever early in his career....

Fact - but the ProBowl is a popularity contest...

FOF
Philly can make a decent playoff run without Jackson stepping up as a star reciever early in his career....

Id say Fact.

I think Philly will make a playoff run, and go along way, based upon what should be a badass secondary, and probably the best all round offensive player in the league in Westbrook.

However, im not convinced DeSean will make his biggest impact as a reciever this year. More important will be his kick returning abilities. Last year bad returning lost us atleast two games, (including the season opener at green bay), and a playoffs spot. DeSean instantly improves that, and makes us a better team.

FOF- Chad Johnson will not play for the Bengals this year.

Vikes... Faction (Fact and Fiction) They will probaly make the play-offs because they are in a relatively easy division. But I keep hearing of Qb issues and how Booty might even be starting at some point for the Vikes.
Qb Issues = bad News

McNabb... Fact. As stated before. Popularity contest

Eagles... Fiction. Philly need to keep both McNabb and Westbrook off the hospital bed and on the field to even be a chance. Even still they are in the toughest division so it will either be a long year or surprising year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Other Fact or Fiction

Remove this Banner Ad

Back