Coach Fages and the coaching group

Remove this Banner Ad

My take away is that this premiership just would not have been possible without the assistance of the Suns, so thank you to them - it's a win for all of Queensland. ;)

• Dayne Zorko
  • Dom Ambrogio
  • Jarryd Lyons
  • Callum Ah Chee
  • Stuart Dew
  • A truly insipid performance to get Fagan mentally right

Last edited:
My take away is that this premiership just would not have been possible without the assistance of the Suns, so thank you to them - it's a win for all of Queensland. ;)

• Dayne Zorko
  • Jarryd Lyons
  • Callum Ah Chee

Stuart Dew

Stuart Dew
God damn it, I knew I forgot something. I even had him in my mind when I first made the list (Dew, Ah Chee, the loss) but forgot while thinking about who else they sent us.

Edit: your reminder also made me recall that Dom came over from the Suns too! There were quite a few people complaining at the time about him and why couldn't we get a list manager from a good club.

this is so wholesome.

He's like a proud kindergarten kid walking around with his priced possession.

"do you want to see it? Got it right here !!!"

Reminds me of Kevin Murray and his Brownlow.
How wonderful is that man!
I believe health issues have stopped him from being out and about this year.
I really hope he’s enjoyed this.
He was my favourite player as a kid and a person I deeply admire as an adult.

• Dayne Zorko
  • Dom Ambrogio
  • Jarryd Lyons
  • Callum Ah Chee
  • Stuart Dew

Add Will Ashcroft to that list - came from the Suns Academy ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Chris. Swanny here mate. Any chance you can bring the cup to Brighton Homes this week?"

"I'm busy mate."

"Chris... You've had it for three years."

I'm sure the next reply would be "well you've the other 2 cups over there, let me have this one a bit longer" ;)

Whilst that is true, he isnt the man to bring us the flag. Fremantle were in a sinilar situation to Ross Lyon. Ross is good at building a team up but cant elevate them. Fagan is the same. If freo had the balls to get rid of Ross in their prime they would have won a flag. If we had the balls to get rid of Fagan we would win the flag.

Bookmark this post. I been saying the same thing for the last 3 years to people before I came back here. We will not win a flag under Fagan and in 3 years will regret not replacing him when we were in our window.

Very similar.

We would have a flag under Clarkson, under Hardwick, under Horse. Under Scott. The list is too talented. Fagan has done all he can. Time to go.
I haven't checked, has anyone bumped this post yet?

• Dayne Zorko
  • Dom Ambrogio
  • Jarryd Lyons
  • Callum Ah Chee
  • Stuart Dew

+ Suns have equal dibs at our AFLW team too.
Our key forward whose leading AFLW goal kicking right now is a direct donation from Suns.

I’ll be redeemed when Daniher announces he will go around again and Dew stays permanently.

You better hope so.

You have already shot one foot to pieces.

I'd hate to see you permanently crippled by shooting yourself in the other foot.

We all know what happened when Dodongo gambled with vital body parts

You better hope so.

You have already shot one foot to pieces.

I'd hate to see you permanently crippled by shooting yourself in the other foot.

We all know what happened when Dodongo gambled with vital body parts

What did Dodongo do? I read something about balls.

In any case, Luther, you remember I used to make some big calls way back when. Remember my Libba call?

New Assistant Coach next year for Brisbane

Corey Norris

The Crows have landed long-time Brisbane assistant Murray Davis to be Matthew Nicks’ right hand man.
The highly regarded Davis was one of the architects of the Lions premiership.
Will be unveiled as Crows Coaching Director in coming days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Fages and the coaching group

Remove this Banner Ad

Back