Coach Fages and the coaching group

Remove this Banner Ad

remember when there were multiple posters on this forum saying nobody must rate our assistants because they never get poached?

we've just lost 2 in the last 12 months to rivals. adcock polled very well in the assistant coach of the year award. murray is moving into quite a senior role.

clearly a talented and well respected roster surrounding fagan.

remember when there were multiple posters on this forum saying nobody must rate our assistants because they never get poached?

we've just lost 2 in the last 12 months to rivals. adcock polled very well in the assistant coach of the year award. murray is moving into quite a senior role.

clearly a talented and well respected roster surrounding fagan.
+ Daly who has multiple clubs after him

What did Dodongo do? I read something about balls.

In any case, Luther, you remember I used to make some big calls way back when. Remember my Libba call?

He said someone was not leaving and would bet his left nut on it.
I think it was either Aish, Shache or Beams.
I loved Dodongo.
Had some classic posts.
I loved the one about him watching us beat Port at Adelaide oval when he had gastro. 😂

So I've got about 25 pages of quotes from this thread for that project. Will need to edit down and I'm debating diving into the gameday/review threads as well.

I'm also banning all of you from the following terms for the next season: plan B, tactics and Chris Scott.
Oh great, The term "Strategy" or lack there of can still be used. Cool

I have already said I was wrong a few pages back
Any chance you can give us your thoughts on a three-peat. Something along the line that we will not do it with Fagan as the head coach.

With your record of analysis I'd like to say good bye to Dew. It was a short but sweat relationship while it lasted.

I read somewhere Collingwood were after Jimmy Bartel. Bartel just resigned from GWS.

If Daly goes it's worth knocking Noble's door to see if he wants his old job back. I thought about another option too - Marcus Ashcroft. But I believe Daly plays an active role in contract extensions as well as salary packages, which could be a conflict of interest for Marcus.

I read somewhere Collingwood were after Jimmy Bartel. Bartel just resigned from GWS.

If Daly goes it's worth knocking Noble's door to see if he wants his old job back. I thought about another option too - Marcus Ashcroft. But I believe Daly plays an active role in contract extensions as well as salary packages, which could be a conflict of interest for Marcus.

Love the idea of Marcus but not the reality when his two sons and potentially his daughter are lions players.

Everything is rosy atm and his kids are incredible but why risk the nepotism claims. Not for game time but for other small acts around the club that can be a red flag for some.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Fages and the coaching group

Remove this Banner Ad

Back