Coach Fages and the coaching group

Remove this Banner Ad

John Worsfold back to WC as Head of Footy so that’s one club out of the hunt for Daly.
I think he already told them a week or so ago but the Pies offer is still live, although Jake Nial in the Age was reporting that he is more likely than not staying at the Lions.

I don't think I understand this.

Before fagan we were an unpowered boat being hit by devastating waves that threatened, and did, cause demasting. Multiple times.

Poor performers, poor retention, poor culture, poor everything. Fagan started in the opposite calm seas.

When he took over he was able to helm with such skill that not only did he right the ship, he also steered us away from the troubled into calmer waters.

And in the calm waters he steered us to a premiership.

Fagan is not the fair weather helmsman as implied in your post.
With all due respect that is not what the quote was about and I never implied that Fages is a “fair weather helmsman”. In fact it is quite the opposite-when the weather was at its roughest it was Fages who took the helm and guided us to safe harbor.

Sorry have only just seen your post saying you understand what I was getting at-all good.

The flag would have revitalised him. In any case, Dew will be our next coach so we are in good hands regardless of when Fagan decides to hang it up.
No No No GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

With all due respect that is not what the quote was about and I never implied that Fages is a “fair weather helmsman”. In fact it is quite the opposite-when the weather was at its roughest it was Fages who took the helm and guided us to safe harbor.

Sorry have only just seen your post saying you understand what I was getting at-all good.

I understand the first post of this, I definately got it arse about on my first attempt..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Fages and the coaching group

Remove this Banner Ad

Back