Coach Fages and the coaching group

Remove this Banner Ad

Animation Money GIF
Apparently not enough!

Reasonably big deal that he turned down probably the two richest clubs in the comp.
If you weigh up whatever extra he would have gotten vs the intense pressure and scrutiny plus uprooting your family, at his age maybe it was an easy decision. If the Lions can stay near the top of the ladder it's only going to keep enhancing his reputation.

As a Brisbane based Crows supporter (and Gabba member) I have a soft spot for the Lions and was very pleased that you were able to win the flag this year :thumbsu:.

May I ask what the board verdict is on losing Murray Davis to the Crows? Is he considered a good operator and a loss for the club? Is there any sense that perhaps - with Danny Daly rebuffing outside interest to stay with the Lions - that perhaps your lot have 'warehoused' Davis for 2-3 years so that he can get more/different experience and that he'll be repatriated once Daly steps down (I understand he's not that young)? Or is that too much of a conspiracy theory...

As a Brisbane based Crows supporter (and Gabba member) I have a soft spot for the Lions and was very pleased that you were able to win the flag this year :thumbsu:.

May I ask what the board verdict is on losing Murray Davis to the Crows? Is he considered a good operator and a loss for the club? Is there any sense that perhaps - with Danny Daly rebuffing outside interest to stay with the Lions - that perhaps your lot have 'warehoused' Davis for 2-3 years so that he can get more/different experience and that he'll be repatriated once Daly steps down (I understand he's not that young)? Or is that too much of a conspiracy theory...
Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Fages and the coaching group

Remove this Banner Ad

Back