Multiplat Fallout 4

Remove this Banner Ad

3QnZX8Z.jpg

Game would be too hard without V.A.T.S. Replaying 3 at the moment and trying to shoot a Hunting Rifle accurately without V.A.T.S is ridiculously hard.

thank god i'm not the only one, i watch youtubers get one shot head shots on varment rifles at barely visible distances without vats and i'm like WTF?
Ah VAT's how i love thee.

thank god i'm not the only one, i watch youtubers get one shot head shots on varment rifles at barely visible distances without vats and i'm like WTF?
Ah VAT's how i love thee.

Mods?

game would be crazy hard without Vats pretty much have to sneak everywhere

Hopefully they announce a decent CE at e3, I got the NV one and it wasn't bad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The cazadors would always poison you ,no matter how good your armour was. One of the reasons I only did a couple of NV playthroughs before throwing it back on the shelf.

Whatever that super high level of ghouls is. Two of those guys and you're cycling stimpaks.

Reavers. They weren't so tough in FNV and they were less common too, FO3 had them ridiculously overpowered.

New Vegas weakened them whilst strengthening deathclaws (which I think was a good move, hope they repeat it in FO4.)

Reavers. They weren't so tough in FNV and they were less common too, FO3 had them ridiculously overpowered.

New Vegas weakened them whilst strengthening deathclaws (which I think was a good move, hope they repeat it in FO4.)
That's the one. I played the games out of order so that makes sense.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back