Remove this Banner Ad

Armadeo

Team Captain
Sep 4, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Hi all,

I've always liked the fan perspective videos of the final sirens and my attempt to capture one was truly a remarkable failure as I was more concentrated on the game.

I still love the noise and the anticipation in the audio, it's pretty hilarious. My wife and I both lost our voices and sound like we at least into about 3-4 packs a day.

Enjoy it and anyone else lucky enough to attend and want to post theirs I thought it could be a bit of fun.

Haha, my mate sent me a video from behind the goals, must’ve been the Collingwood cheat squad, of Dom Sheed absolutely feeding it to the pies fans during the lap of honour. They were all yelling at him to go home and some more expletives, and he’s just yelling and waving his medal around. Such arrogance, absolute gold!!!

Haha, my mate sent me a video from behind the goals, must’ve been the Collingwood cheat squad, of Dom Sheed absolutely feeding it to the pies fans during the lap of honour. They were all yelling at him to go home and some more expletives, and he’s just yelling and waving his medal around. Such arrogance, absolute gold!!!

Please find and share this vid! :D

I might have to ask my mate first, I’m not sure if it’s directly his or he got it from somewhere else. I’d hate for it create some sort of shit storm about our arrogance.

Definitely make sure everyone is happy to have their videos used. I've got a few mates i'll track down with some epic ones.

Hi all,

I've always liked the fan perspective videos of the final sirens and my attempt to capture one was truly a remarkable failure as I was more concentrated on the game.

I still love the noise and the anticipation in the audio, it's pretty hilarious. My wife and I both lost our voices and sound like we at least into about 3-4 packs a day.

Enjoy it and anyone else lucky enough to attend and want to post theirs I thought it could be a bit of fun.

So this is going to sound weird but the audio sounds pretty similar to my video, and by the audio sounds the same I mean the F bomb..

So this is going to sound weird but the audio sounds pretty similar to my video, and by the audio sounds the same I mean the F bomb..

Haha! Great one and yes, before my fat fingers accidentally stopped filming I was dropping F bombs saying "We F^%ing did it". Eerily similar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Posted this is another thread but at 3:31 I have the Sheed goal reaction haha. I wanted to be in the moment for the siren so put the camera away.

Thanks for those vids, best way to relive it. I remember the feeling of joyful disbelief as our song started to play. Unreal!!

It definitely was a blur - I would post my video/selfie of the final siren but there is so many F and C bombs, and I'm so boozed up it's probably not appropriate.
But I'd love to see other peoples perspectives.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fan Perspectives of the Final Siren

Remove this Banner Ad

Back