News Farewell, and thank you for your service thread

Who will we miss the most?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeez you'd think Parfitt would be a better fit than Murphy
We already have better options than Murphy.

The issue is we need a better option as coach to see this.

It's almost as if not being certain yet how many players are coming to your club might have an impact on which players you want to delist!

Seriously, I don't get the obsession with wanting the club to delist players ASAP. It's not a race. It's not like trade week where doing one early gives you time to focus on another. The club will already know which players it is happy to cut. They just needs to work out how many players they are bringing in.

There is plenty to be upset with the club about without worrying about us not delisting players early enough.
The issue I have and mentioned earlier is we openly stated we would be aggressive in recruiting

If we were as aggressive as we said we should know who was locked in.

If we haven't locked anyone in then it's a fail and Reid needs to be delisted

The issue I have and mentioned earlier is we openly stated we would be aggressive in recruiting

If we were as aggressive as we said we should know who was locked in.

If we haven't locked anyone in then it's a fail and Reid needs to be delisted

The trade period doesn't start for another fortnight. I don't think it's reasonable for us to have a bunch of players committing to the club just yet.

I agree, if we get to the end of the trade period and all we have to show are 1-2 players who nominated us in advance, then we will have failed to live up to our word.

The trade period doesn't start for another fortnight. I don't think it's reasonable for us to have a bunch of players committing to the club just yet.

I agree, if we get to the end of the trade period and all we have to show are 1-2 players who nominated us in advance, then we will have failed to live up to our word.

At the end of the day we can be ultra aggressive all we like, if we cant attract players and quality off field staff, that is going to speak volumes about how the club is viewed.

Personally I'm not that impatient about delistings but an announcement of Ned McHenry's delisting would be very soothing and a boon for my mental health.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Farewell, and thank you for your service thread

Back