News Farewell Scully, KMarshall, Narkle, FEvans, Clurey

Remove this Banner Ad

Given "[he] has decided to" you'd hope the new club has to take on all the $!

I think - if he doesn't get an offer we pay him out for next year (or re-rookie him??) anyway.

If it was a done deal - if another club was happy to pick up his entire salary for 2025 - I don't understand why we didn't just send him to that club for a nothing trade like Clurey + a fifth rounder for someone else's fifth rounder.

What sets McEntee apart from Narkle and Evans? **** all. I would have kept the other two before him.

None of these blokes is good enough and none is the difference between winning a flag and not. We're not going to lose a grand final because McEntee is in our 22/23 instead of Evans or Narkle, but the latter two are free to delist this year.

Happy with all those. Never really rated Clurey. He was OK at his best but that didn't last long. Very disappointed in the lack of development of Scully & Marshall.

McEntee tags a midfielder or small forward/defender. That's his only role imo & it's an important one.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone (can't remember who) wrote that Scully would likely be delisted if Hinkley wasn't remaining. Anyone write that?
Ray Liotta Lol GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

News Farewell Scully, KMarshall, Narkle, FEvans, Clurey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back