Fast Food

Remove this Banner Ad

5 out of 7 nights i eat take away

Chuckdonalds
Lumpy Dacks
GayFC
Vominos

Chip shop
Sometimes fried rice and a braised steak n black bean from the chinese but Sydney's not a cheap place to live and prices keep going up.

EASILY the best value ( apart from $4.95 tuesdays at Dominos ) is the chip shop , Burger and min chips for $8.90 , compare that to a SMALL maccas meal for $8.35 - no brainer
What do you eat on the other two nights just out of interest?

The mrs and i are pretty bad.
I will have it Friday, Saturday, Sunday night generally. Thursday will pick scrap something together after training. 2-3 times a week il will grab something out at lunch as well. She is 55kg and i am about 75. I'd hate to think what will happen when i stop playing sport

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ever been to a Hungry Jacks, KFC or McDonalds in the Melbourne CBD these days?

**** me, way to take the "fast" out of "fast food" - it's already decomposed by 50% by the time you get to eat it.

Hungry Jacks burgers usually have a temperature of being cooked 15 minutes before I ordered it :thumbsdown:

Subway is pretty crap for a sandwich. Over-sized bread to distract you from how bog ordinary the contents that were cut days/weeks ago are. And what's with the honey oat bread photo having big oats but the actual bread barely having barely any oats and they're all burned down...

5 out of 7 nights i eat take away

Chuckdonalds
Lumpy Dacks
GayFC
Vominos

Chip shop
Sometimes fried rice and a braised steak n black bean from the chinese but Sydney's not a cheap place to live and prices keep going up.

EASILY the best value ( apart from $4.95 tuesdays at Dominos ) is the chip shop , Burger and min chips for $8.90 , compare that to a SMALL maccas meal for $8.35 - no brainer

Sydney is expensive, I do like a good Chinese take out though.

Once a week over the last month and its usually pizza.

Lived with housemates prior to that who loved their KFC. Got two boxes of 9 pieces for $10 plus three large chips between the three of us occassionally.

Big fan of the Lebanese and Turkish charcoal chicken and pizza places. The marinated chicken is sensational and they make very good pizzas that shit all over Dominos/Pizza Hut and at reasonable prices too.

I reckon it's pretty much always nearly the same, except for one I got in Sydney run by asians, had to throw 3/4 of it away.
Nah, sometimes I can get a really good sub (I get meatballs), if the person making it does not centre the meatballs, everything ends up on one side of the sandwich and becomes completely unsatisfying.

3 or 4 times a week.
Way too much. I need to cut back.
So delish though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back