Fast Food

Remove this Banner Ad

Crust pizza once a week
Mcdonalds once a week
Subway Twice

I play basketball 3 nights a week and once on the weekend in local comps, sometimes four if i fill out for a wednesday team now and then, Subway usually for lunch now and then, however sometimes after basketball i simply cannot be F**ked cooking something for 10 minutes so i end up getting take away

Kinda cancels out the healthy lifestyle for smashing down a double quarter pounder meal

I get a kebab once a week and Grill'd of a Friday night. Grill'd is supposed to be healthy(ish) I think, but meh.
"Less shitty" would be a better term then healthyish

When you only have the chance to buy HJ's/Maccas once every 3 months or so I actually look forward to having a bit of that rubbish. Don't know how people eat it regularly though, gets sickening very quickly.

This.

I live a within a short drive of most of the fast food chains so could be a daily patron, but still try to avoid them.

Obviously junk food is full of sugar, fat, salt etc. with very little nutrients so isn't good for you, but I feel like absolute crap if I eat too much of it even if I don't get fat or bad skin etc. I quite enjoy Coke but if you drink it every day it loses its appeal. If you have none for a week or two then open a can it's like drinking pure sugar, so you realise just how bad it actually is for you.

WA finally got Oporto a good three years after it opened in every other state. Have tapped into it quite a bit of late.
It's worse then the Chicken treat they have replaced

Well not really, but im not a fan of just mayo tasting stuff

Don't know how people eat it regularly though, gets sickening very quickly.

Depends what you get though. Most places offer grilled chicken or wraps these days. I get breakfast a few times a week from McDonald's. Usually get a coffee with a ham, cheese and tomato muffin with apple slices or an oatmeal. Fairly healthy and not really sickening at all.

Uni lunch twice or three times a week (mexican usually), and dinner once or twice (usually sushi or a Nando's).

Don't mind a drunk Maccas burger though.

Once every couple of months, and I regret it. Ate a lot (repeat: a lot) of fast food at university, which was a love/hate relationship. One day just decided to stop altogether. Went through two months of genuine cravings, where everything else tasted bland, and then gradually just got to the point where I didn't want it any more.

Nowadays when I do have it, its usually pizza, Chinese or Thai takeaway when I am eating with someone else. Some stuff is fine but most of the time I feel shit afterwards. Prone to acid reflux with oily foods, which doesn't help.

Big fan of Grill'd for a hangover, though.

Usually Subway on a Thursday night. And Curry for lunch on Thursday. I really try to stay away from most fast food, but I will indulge here and there. I don't feel too bad as long as it's not too often.

The only fast food I eat these days would be pizza or curry. I tend not to eat it for lunch, and for dinner you really need something that can be accompanied by wine which rules out Maccas etc. Tusmore Pizza Bar on Greenhill Rd does some of the best pizzas I have ever had.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McDonalds doesnt count surely - foulest s*it in existance. My dog chews plastic with more nutritional value. If you are over 18 and eat this s*it then grow up

Serious? You know they do more than Big Macs, right?

I don't understand why anyone would go to macdonalds and buy something "healthy". If i go to maccas its because i want something salty, stodgy and unhealthy. If i want something decent, nutritious and healthy then it would be the last place i'd go.

Maybe the menu is a little different in Australia. But they actually have fairly good smoothies and veggie wraps for lunch as well.

Lol, maybe Australia has more preferable establishments making veggie wraps and smoothies. As i said, Maccas is for naughty junk not veggie wraps and smoothies - i have other places i'd go to for those.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fast Food

Remove this Banner Ad

Back