Fast Food

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah, sometimes I can get a really good sub (I get meatballs), if the person making it does not centre the meatballs, everything ends up on one side of the sandwich and becomes completely unsatisfying.

The subway meatballs are pretty bloody good as well.

NSWCROW
Is this you?
first-date.jpg

I don't eat it very often for Dinner at all, maybe once a fortnight.
For lunch, I will usually get take out 1-2 times a week. Is usually subway, which for the most part isn't bad for you, just has a really high salt content, usually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagle Boys Pizza every Friday Night, Red Rooster most Sundays for either an early or a late lunch are a given. Apart from that it's generally whatever I feel like after games given I feel the need to refuel quickly. Every so often I'll also do a Maccas run after work on either a Tuesday or Wednesday night about 10:30.

I don't really eat takeaway. Might order the occasional pizza with friends and family. I find it is expensive compared to cooking. My boyf and I are mature aged, full time students (30+) so easier and cheaper to whip up a quick meal rather than go out and spend $10-$15 each on takeaway.

When I'm overseas and I'm sick of the tourist crap, I usually tuck into some McDonalds. And airports for the Hungry Jacks. Sooo good.

Sounds like a pain. I can just imagine a line up of cars after you get a family pulling through. "What veggies do you have again? Uh huh. And sauces??"

Yeah I don't think it gets used too often, it is at a Subway that is joined to a petrol station. I have been through a couple of times as it's on the way to my cricket on a Saturday and was the only car, I think they have a dedicated "drive-thru" person in store who walks around with a headset on.

Way too much, four or so times a week. Usually straight after work as I'm starving and can't last the 45 minute drive home before eating.

Mostly Subway and KFC. Although I work down the road from a Hungry Jacks which is handy for a check in.

Need to cut back, though.

You'll put a cardiologist's kids through school one day.

If he avoided the sugar and bread and stuck mainly to the fat he'd be ok. There's a doco out called 'Fat head' which is about a guy who lived on Maccas for a month, but didn't eat the buns of the burgers or the chips or the sugar drinks - instead he would eat a few burger fillings for lunch and have the bacon and egg filling but leave the muffin for breakfast - anyway, he lost weight and his other stats were fine.

Anyway I'm fairly healthy but will order pizzas when i'm really hung over and can't be bothered cooking.

Maccas, KFC, HJs etc are disgustingly delicious. I manage to pretend they don't exist.

If he avoided the sugar and bread and stuck mainly to the fat he'd be ok. There's a doco out called 'Fat head' which is about a guy who lived on Maccas for a month, but didn't eat the buns of the burgers or the chips or the sugar drinks - instead he would eat a few burger fillings for lunch and have the bacon and egg filling but leave the muffin for breakfast - anyway, he lost weight and his other stats were fine.

Anyway I'm fairly healthy but will order pizzas when i'm really hung over and can't be bothered cooking.

Maccas, KFC, HJs etc are disgustingly delicious. I manage to pretend they don't exist.

I do love a whopper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back