Favourite 12th man moment

Remove this Banner Ad

The Fatty's F***ing catch one merged with the video is awesome! Hadn't seen that before.

You just reminded me of this one, though.

[YOUTUBE]Q6w91jfLEgA[/YOUTUBE]

It has to be Rick Disneck, from WWOS:

In case you've been living on another planet and don't know what we're talking about, just take a look at this.
(crowd goes quiet)
(footsteps, quickening in pace)
(sound of body slamming into wood, with a grunt or two of pain)
(crowd starts laughing)

It has to be Rick Disneck, from WWOS:

In case you've been living on another planet and don't know what we're talking about, just take a look at this.
(crowd goes quiet)
(footsteps, quickening in pace)
(sound of body slamming into wood, with a grunt or two of pain)
(crowd starts laughing)

:thumbsu:

Darrell: So, did one of your sand-shoes blow out, as many people believe, or did you just **** up?
Rick: <wheeze>, no Darrell, I just ****ed up.

Rabs "Ohhhhh I Tell YA WHAT FATMAN!!, If it'd happened back in Australia i'd already be towelling off and reaching for the talcom powder, without a shadow of a doubt!"

Max "Oh yeah what a bastard hit it right in the corner"

Max Walker at breakfast time is also bloody gold!

love the one when big Max is competing against ken sutcliffe for the last position on the commentary team. Heaps of classics in there.

After max misses the plane and arrives at ch 9 someone says. "They're waiting for you max"? He replies "oh really what do you think i'm running for my bloody health"

When he over hears ken talking to ritchie and he is listening by the door and says "you bastard, oh you bastard, oh puke" and then proceeds to go in and smash kenny and hides his body. GOLD!!!!

when tony is avoiding using his "tonyisms"

"thats a lovely shot there, right off the meat.. spot.. uhh thats the middle of the sweet spot"

"right off the meat.. right off the vegetable of the bat"

richie at the airport:
"here you are fellas, theres 5 dollars each, tony u look after the money"

when tony is avoiding using his "tonyisms"

"thats a lovely shot there, right off the meat.. spot.. uhh thats the middle of the sweet spot"

"right off the meat.. right off the vegetable of the bat"

richie at the airport:
"here you are fellas, theres 5 dollars each, tony u look after the money"
I literally laughed out loud. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahhh so many fantastic memories...

Richie and Max in the commentary box watching the horse race with Silver Sovereign.

"Help me get this bastard home"

"Security ... If Max Walker comes within 10 feet of this commentary box ... shot him!"
"Ok, Mr Benaud"

Kid fan: "Hey Richie, hows about an autograph?"
RB: "Yeah, sure"
Kid fan: "Who should i make it out to ... Dear Richie?"
RB: "Piss off smartarse"

Theo ****adopolous: "Hey, aren't you the guy that does the weightlifing and the motorbikes"
RB: "Err, no"
Theo ****adopolous: "Thats right ... you're Darryl Eastlake!"

So many memories. Too many to count!

Richie: Eddie, that d*ckhead's not worth a pinch of shit. He's a comedian for God's sake, he's got no credibility whatsoever
Eddie: Look stay calm, I know you're a bit upset...
Richie: A bit upset? Eddie I am f**king ropable!
Richie's wife: Richie, what's wrong? What's wrong?
Richie: Shut the f**k up!

Am in the process of listening to Boned! again at the moment, so I'll probably post some more later.

Tony's phone call to greg matthews is as funny as it gets.

"You're hanging loose. What, toilets?

Yo bro, is that the brand you wear?

Yes, now why would there be lots of cats wearing them? I don' understand greg. why would a cat look like a hip?

Later man?? Who later man???"

And bill's phone call to the nose surgery place:

"the what? The Brad Pitt nose? ohh yeah, and who's he? Some sort of fhilm star is he?"

my favourite is from wired world of sports.

it's the bit where max walker over rides the musical itroduction with his nose blowing of the wide world of sports theme.... and in the background you just hear the show's producer... "WHAT THE ****"!!!!!

great thread. so many others.

"oooo and one of the great britain players has fair dinkum produced what appears to be an iron crow bar of some descripttiiiioonn"

That's my favourite and the soccer. Bruce Reid snapping in half is pretty funny as well and the footy players talking about tight shorts with there voices going high pitched.

Found the 12th man CD, listening to it now.Funny how Richies wife says someone's rootable, then Richie goes, "Language, for **** sake!"

"We have alot of shows you can get involved with this summer. The countdown of the 400 top countdowns that we have ever counted down." :D

"Heaven, Kerry packer please"
"Hang on, just hold a second."

How Kerry is playing poker with god.

Remove this Banner Ad

Favourite 12th man moment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back