Favourite song when ripped?

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Destructive
Metallica's Black Album sounds twice as fast when I'm ****ed.

Why not just listen to one of their older albums, back when they actually were fast? You know, before they became a boy band.

Turning the lights off with a tummy full of blue moonies and blowing bubbles on the pipe while playing Jeff Wayne's version of "the War of the Worlds" seemed to bring my lounge-room alive. ;)

Originally posted by Tormented Tiger
Turning the lights off with a tummy full of blue moonies and blowing bubbles on the pipe while playing Jeff Wayne's version of "the War of the Worlds" seemed to bring my lounge-room alive. ;)
Haha! War of the Worlds would spin anyone out when you're stoned!

Originally posted by Spidergirl~RiCkChiCk
haven't smoked for a while but when we used to do it more often in yr 8 it was always mandatory to have Nirvana on (who says they don't encourage drugs :p)

Ahaha, yes! Although we do celebrate "Happy Kurt Cobain Death Day" to commemorate his death. Well, the cupcakes were great.

The Screaming Jets are nice. The Cruel Sea's "Better Get a Lawyer" is always nifty anyway.

Originally posted by Docker_Brat
Another video that totally blew my mind was Aphex Twin's 'Come to Daddy'. The next day I asked as many people as I could if they watched Rage the night before and no one else saw it. Started to beleive I had imagined the whole thing. :)

Awesome clip made by Chris Cunnigham. You should check out some of his other stuff. Widow Licker by Aphex Twin is another good clip to watch when stoned. Not as freaky as come to daddy but it features lots of bikini clad chicks with that FACE! Scary.

As far as music goes I don't think many of you would know the **** i listen to when I am stoned. Though Bitches Brew and In a Silent way by Miles Davis is v nice to listen too while traveling after you have had a joint.

Anybody own an ipod btw?

Originally posted by Docker_Brat

Another video that totally blew my mind was Aphex Twin's 'Come to Daddy'.

Haha! I remember watching that at about 4am all alone. Wasn't sure if my mind was playing tricks on me since I was dead tired (mind you, I wasn't stoned or anything). I almost peed my pants. Freakish video but a good one.

Ashamedly Im ripped quite often. Therefore my selection in music changes but i'm always up for listening to some mudhoney, nirvana (mtv unplugged), ghetto brothers or some breezy michael franti ;):cool:.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Tormented Tiger

Exactly the one I was gonna say, stoned, in the dark laid on the bed with headphones on....man when that lid is unscrewing and then comes off with a bang, eight foot off the bed!!

Go Thunderchild go!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Favourite song when ripped?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back