Society/Culture Feminism - Pt III

Remove this Banner Ad

I can understand that. I've heard dating apps can be tough too.

You may have better luck getting to know women in more friendly social settings before asking them on a date. Find a gym, church, sport, etc where you have common interests with women and just be normal and friendly. Gyms in particular are a great way to meet all sorts of people; much better than bars.

One other piece of advice. Shelve the term 'ladies'. A lot of women hate that term. As cartwright posted earlier, calling them women is far better.
Glad you brought this up. Because... You are in for a treat.

Dating apps can be tough, Especially for the guys.

You can be an average bloke and get no response from any women.

An average looking woman can get replies from a lot of men....

To a woman, Online dating is like shopping. To a guy, online dating is like a job interview.

A lady did an experiment in tinder.... catfishing as a bloke.

Another good example of a lady experimenting a tinder account as a bloke.

Watching the frustration in her voice... completely validating.

One more youtube clip on the road....

A hot girl finds out what its like to be an average guy on Tinder... It was brutal.

Then my favourite....

an average guy finds out what its like to be a hot girl on tinder.... The moment she uploads a hot pic of herself, bang, 5 or 6 matches in the 1st minute. lol By the time the bloke got home in 30 minutes, the womens account he created got 150 likes lol

I also strongly suggest you stop watching these videos.

These videos won’t do a thing to change a thing in your life

If you really want to change your situation

1. Stop watching shit videos
2. Get a hobby/ interest
3. Join a club / group to meet people

To a woman, Online dating is like shopping. To a guy, online dating is like a job interview.

A hot girl finds out what its like to be an average guy on Tinder... It was brutal.

Then my favourite....

an average guy finds out what its like to be a hot girl on tinder.... The moment she uploads a hot pic of herself, bang, 5 or 6 matches in the 1st minute. lol By the time the bloke got home in 30 minutes, the womens account he created got 150 likes lol

I watched the first video in full. It looks like a setup to me.

You're being played.

I watched the first video in full. It looks like a setup to me.

You're being played.
So the feminist have had no part in why millions of men and women are single?

Bit if the irony isn't it? Aren't the feminist men haters?

Why would a man date a feminist or any man haters? LoL

I'm waiting for Malifice to see this string of posts.

Rachael Harris Popcorn GIF by Lucifer

Feminism fights for womens' rights. There's nothing inherently man-hating about it. Videos like the ones you are posting are rage bait; they exist to farm outrage from single men.

Then my favourite....

My best mate found this out when he divorced a couple of years ago.

Then he paid for Tinder and suddenly his success rate skyrocketed.

You need to actually pay for the app to get in touch with women that aren't bots or Only fans accounts, apparently.

Only in the way that education and rights do.
Like the right to work, vote, get divorced.
When people have more choices you'll find that they will use them.

Some radfems are but feminism in general is not anti man

And why would a woman date someone who thinks like this?
You equate being pro womens rights to hating men apparently

You're confusing 'feminists' with 'feminazis'.

Feminism came about due to women wanting things such as the right to vote, work, etc. basically, they wanted the same rights as men.

'Feminazis'(slang term for second wave feminism) subscribe to the Germaine Greer school of man-hating and are essentially the female modern equivalent of Incels.

It's wrong to lump people fighting for equal rights for women(true feminism) in with those who simply 'identify' as such whilst not understanding what true feminism really means to begin with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As far as I see it,the most common toxic type is the person who wants a partner to complete their life plan, and expects the other to completely abandon theirs. ‘Why would you still need a hot car/gym membership/stupid friends when we are married?’

You're confusing 'feminists' with 'feminazis'.

Feminism came about due to women wanting things such as the right to vote, work, etc. basically, they wanted the same rights as men.

'Feminazis'(slang term for second wave feminism) subscribe to the Germaine Greer school of man-hating and are essentially the female modern equivalent of Incels.

It's wrong to lump people fighting for equal rights for women(true feminism) in with those who simply 'identify' as such whilst not understanding what true feminism really means to begin with.
****en lol. Germaine Greer ... Germaine Greer was as much about sexual liberation as anything else but alot of men don't know that cos they don't know how to **** properly.

*en lol. Germaine Greer ... Germaine Greer was as much about sexual liberation as anything else but alot of men don't know that cos they don't know how to * properly.
Germaine Greer ended up hating men.

It's got nothing to do with sexual liberation, which is an entirely noble cause.

Germaine Greer ended up hating men.

It's got nothing to do with sexual liberation, which is an entirely noble cause.
I think Germaine Greer hates everyone to an extent but most of her earlier work was concerned with liberating women from a sexually conservative, stultifying life.

She's got a great block of land tho, in one of the most beautiful places on earth.

I'm waiting for Malifice to see this string of posts.

I turn 50 this year mate. I retired from manwhoring a few years back. Current GF has a kid (3 y/o) so I'm basically a part time Dad now.

And despite previously viewing pregnancy as the worst form of sexually transmitted disease you could get, I'm apparently shockingly good at it.

Waiting a fair bit longer than most people and getting a bit wiser with age seem to have had an unexpected benefit.

Me clucky at 50. Who would have thunk it. I never saw it coming.

On topic, I find most sooking about feminism to come from incels, edgelords and insecure blokes reeking of SDE. Pretty much anyone who is getting some, never seems to care about the topic and likely supports it to a great degree.

I certainly do, right up until the militant feminists (the ladies that claim nonsense like 'all heterosexual sex is rape' etc) poke their ****ing noses in and **** it up for everyone.

Maybe look up the true definition of feminist, there is nothing to suggest any misandry.

Lol how poor sex is always the man’s fault in the media. Ironically it seems in the media women have divested themselves of responsibility here
If someone doesn't have good sex its their own fault imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Society/Culture Feminism - Pt III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back