Society/Culture Feminism - Pt III

Remove this Banner Ad

I just find it hilarious that random girls aged between 30-40 are on tik tok crying about being single and "no bloke wants them" lol.
Use TikTok sparingly.

Yes .... Go to a gym and try and lose weight then get called a perv or a creep or Predator by a random girl because I accidently glanced at them. lol
There's looking and then there's LOOKING.

Are there any women in your life who can explain the difference to you? I wouldn't advise having that discussion with your mum, but maybe a sister, friend, or partner of a friend.

you do realise that is purely because guys are way less discriminate, will swipe 'yes' to anything with a pulse, and then be more discerning after they match and then actually suss whether or not they are interested in who they matched with

while women, generally, will only swipe 'yes' to someone who they think they'll be interested from the get go

obviously this is generalising, but most people should understand this

All those videos you were posting are toxic as *, young dudes coming into the dating game right now are going to be poisoned by those ideas - Those videos are made by loser dudes who haven't gotten past the fact that dating these days has gone past the 'traditional' paradigm of economic security, where women had no choice but to find a man with an income for security, and people are now looking for genuine companionship - and the women who post the same content are grifters who know how to score some easy easy clicks for their videos - Hot girls who tell men it's not their fault? money for jam

Those videos are like gateway drugs into becoming an uncel/mens rights activist and going down some sort of alt right rabbit hole.

Those videos are like gateway drugs into becoming an uncel/mens rights activist and going down some sort of alt right rabbit hole.

Scary part is the amount of young adults / still teenage boys who are watching

Like I think it's pretty normal for teenage boys to be confused about all things women , but as you get older you naturally realise those things you thought when you were younger were all in your head

But now it's just reinforced

Yes .... Go to a gym and try and lose weight then get called a perv or a creep or Predator by a random girl because I accidently glanced at them. lol

Have I checked out girls at the gym - yes. It’s human nature to look at attractive people, but you don’t do it in a way to make people feel uncomfortable. Like just look at them normally and be like in your head “they are quite hot” and keep doing what you are doing.

I can say in 20 odd years of gym going, I’ve never had anyone ever call me a perv or creep or even witnessed it happening.

Get off social media and the rabbit hole you are down, it’s poison.

Do home workouts if you don’t want to be at a gym. Do running, walking, cycling, eat better etc. The main issue you need to fix is you and how you feel about yourself.

I am 43 and single, have had gfs in the past etc but had some toxic experiences which have made me gun shy.

Thing is I know these are my issues I need to work through, I would never think in a million years every woman was like a couple of toxic ex’s I have had, I just need to figure out better what I want and be a better judge of potential partners rather than blind attraction.

It feels like you're just looking for a target for your dissatisfaction, and these YouTube videos you're watching are telling you it's the feminists.
When it comes to online dating...

To women, it's like online shopping, they pick and choose what they want.

To men it's like a job interview.

2 totally different situations

Have I checked out girls at the gym - yes. It’s human nature to look at attractive people, but you don’t do it in a way to make people feel uncomfortable. Like just look at them normally and be like in your head “they are quite hot” and keep doing what you are doing.

I can say in 20 odd years of gym going, I’ve never had anyone ever call me a perv or creep or even witnessed it happening.

Do home workouts if you don’t want to be at a gym. Do running, walking, cycling, eat better etc. The main issue you need to fix is you and how you feel about yourself.

I am 43 and single, have had gfs in the past etc but had some toxic experiences which have made me gun shy.

Thing is I know these are my issues I need to work through, I would never think in a million years every woman was like a couple of toxic ex’s I have had, I just need to figure out better what I want and be a better judge of potential partners rather than blind attraction.

Freomaniac this bloke is giving good advice here.

Why do you think the situation is unbalanced? Surely there's a similar number of single men and women at any given time.

Freomaniac
I can tell you that online dating sucks just as much for women as it does for men

None of my female friends enjoy it, and though full disclosure I met my partner of three years through the apps, she hated it just as much as I did

You really do just need to step back from all the red pill bullshit

If it makes you feel better, if you're a whole person with interests you're passionate about women will likely choose that person over the one who blames feminists for everything.

Online dating is pretty superficial level stuff for everyone and is mostly just a numbers game.

There's no guaranteed way to get women to like you, but being a whole, fully functional person with your own interests and passions tends to be a pretty great goal in and of itself. Finding a girlfriend isn't going to magically improve your life if you're not fundamentally happy with where it's at without a girlfriend.

Freomaniac
I can tell you that online dating sucks just as much for women as it does for men

None of my female friends enjoy it, and though full disclosure I met my partner of three years through the apps, she hated it just as much as I did

You really do just need to step back from all the red pill bullshit

What went before was brutal too.

Go to a BJJ gym is my advice. Then you can start having sex with lots of men instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought that was hilarious when you said that....

I am alone, But I am one of many.

To be honest.... I get more Joy staying in my room and Playing Video games and watching stuff on youtube on friday and saturday nights than getting constantly rejected.

I partially blame Feminism and the me too movement too. And blame social media.

Scary part is the amount of young adults / still teenage boys who are watching

Like I think it's pretty normal for teenage boys to be confused about all things women , but as you get older you naturally realise those things you thought when you were younger were all in your head

But now it's just reinforced

You know whats even more scary about it?

Theres even some elements of truth in it too.

To be honest.... I get more Joy staying in my room and Playing Video games and watching stuff on youtube on friday and saturday nights than getting constantly rejected.

You've had people give you reasonable suggestions on what to do to better yourself - and that's not even about picking up women, as such - rather you gotta sort yourself for your own sake, and the rest will happen

You've had people give you reasonable suggestions on what to do to better yourself - and that's not even about picking up women, as such - rather you gotta sort yourself for your own sake, and the rest will happen
Can I also blame Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin for my current problems too?

I’m single too, and it’s pretty much by choice as I know I’ve retreated somewhat based on past experiences, but the last thing I’d do is blame the opposite sex for it. You get shit people of all sexes, orientations, races etc no one has a monopoly on it.

I too like chilling on my own, and if you are there is nothing wrong with that!

The best thing to do is be happy with yourself and be passionate about things.

Whether that results in a girlfriend/wife or kids isn’t the point. The important part is you being happy.

Slightly different approach ...

How many good mates do you have?

I mean real mates rather than friends or people you hang out with?

How did you become mates, was it shared interests. movies. sports, books. music or your football team?

Did you rock up to a random stranger and say let's be friends or did you go through a process after meeting them of exploring their interests, their humour and their general attitude to life and did they do the same in return?

These women are not "girls", they are women, fully functioning adult humans the same as you (with some fun parts) with emotions, interests, ambitions and their own life to live and their own baggage (for better or worse).

Use a bit of empathy and put yourself in their shoes and work with that.

Every relationship with a woman I've been in has formed from a friendship first (which does take a lot of work, listening to them, watching them and listening to and watching yourself also)

Nothing to do with women's lib, feminism or me too. Basic social interaction skills of building a friendship

I have aquaintences and even friends, some of those are a lot of work. If they become too much work i move on or they do if I become too much work

I have one mate. I see him about every two years or so, but the conversation will resume as if I saw him yesterday. He knows where the bodies are buried ;)

Last edited:
Can I also blame Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin for my current problems too?
About all I'm going to say to this, if this - this whole 'feminism is to blame for my loneliness' thing - is an elaborate troll, I'm going to be livid.

People in this thread are giving some pretty heartfelt advice.

About all I'm going to say to this, if this - this whole 'feminism is to blame for my loneliness' thing - is an elaborate troll, I'm going to be livid.

People in this thread are giving some pretty heartfelt advice.
Can you please PM me when you can. I am actually serious about this. This isn't a troll attempt.

I have said this before.... I have no issues with feminist groups and women getting rights and equal rights.

I have no issues with women forging their own careers either.

Can you please PM me when you can. I am actually serious about this. This isn't a troll attempt.

I have said this before.... I have no issues with feminist groups and women getting rights and equal rights.

I have no issues with women forging their own careers either.
If you have no issue with feminism and equal rights, then you should stop watching youtube videos that are just trying to justify the incel and MRA notion that women owe men something for their interest in them from a dating/sexual standpoint.

Remove this Banner Ad

Society/Culture Feminism - Pt III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back