Fev arrested

Remove this Banner Ad

Spot on. Judd, Brown or anyone else for that matter should not be held accountable for the stupidly of their teammates. Individuals are responsible for their own actions. Just because Fevola over indulges in the drink and the punt should not be a reflection on the entire club.

A bit like how the entire St Kilda Football club organisation and by extension AFL footballers as a whole have been vilified by the Sam Gilberts amateur photography escapades.[/quote]

Stay on topic stop trying to railroad this thread into something positive for the saints.

IF you want to talk about those issues im sure there is another thread for this.

To describe it a trying “to railroad” is a bit extreme. Do as you will but with respect it is very much on topic as it was in response to posts about how leaders and clubs are somehow deemed responsible for the reckless actions of a few. To illustrate that point I was drawing a reasonable comparison.

Fit, fast, no injury he'll be not far off the 100. He is a master of separating his on-field footy from his off-field stuff. He needed to lose that bulk.

Obviously it's slightly off-topic, but I wouldn't mind seeing Fev get down to the 95-96kg mark. He'd have that trademark quickness off the mark back, would still have his strength, but would put less stress on the knees/ankles/Achilles/heels/whatever other leg injuries he has been carrying over the past couple of years. I think he's been getting around at 102-103kg the past couple of seasons, which for someone who is 191cm is a bit too much. I know Plugger was the same height and weighed in at around 110kg or more, but still.

945146-brendan-fevola.jpg

fancy being Alister lynch having to babysit that drunken ********....

An old friend always used to say that "you can't put brains into a statue," based on the latest fevasco, I think substituting Fev for the statue makes the saying have much more meaning.

Also its hard to see Fev being arrested justifying a headline when really Fev not being arrested is really a much more newsworthy event.

Obviously it's slightly off-topic, but I wouldn't mind seeing Fev get down to the 95-96kg mark. He'd have that trademark quickness off the mark back.

It's not the norm to get your pace back the older you get. Less weight may help but pushing 30, don't think he'll be able to rekindle his trademark quickness.

If Carlton had a good culture and adequate support programs in place when Fev was at the club, then he wouldn't be in the situation. Carlton have created this mess and have a lot to answer for

If Dawson was drafted by anyone else bar the Hawks he probably would not have turned out so ghey.:eek: Hawthorn have created the photo scandal mess and have a lot to answer for.

If Carlton had a good culture and adequate support programs in place when Fev was at the club, then he wouldn't be in the situation. Carlton have created this mess and have a lot to answer for

No way, it's Fev that's the problem and always would be. The guys still a 13 year old mentally and will not accept responsibility. He's a loser, full stop.

Far be it from me to not stick the boot in at Carton, but there's only so much you can or should do. He's an adult for christs sake.

Some guys are just train wrecks. Fev is one of them. Will be sleeping on park benches in 15 years time

Some guys are just train wrecks. Fev is one of them. Will be sleeping on park benches in 15 years time

I'd give it less than 10

the guy is a out and out loser.he has 2 years left possibly of decent football than the reality train is going to hit him hard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do all Carlton supporters talk like this ^^ :confused:

Are you asking whether or not all Carlton supporters think you are a moron?

Because I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be limited to just Carlton supporters.

Either your original post belongs in Bay13 or you really are a fool. How anyone can blame Carlton for this is beyond me. Unless, as I said earlier, you are a moron.

depends on the contract really

Also does the AFL have a clause rule that that wouldnt come under the cap if a player was sacked due to breaking AFL/Club rules
We know his contract has no clauses. Can't be sacked for being drunk and arrested. The standard contract requires alot more than that. It would be an impossible payout.

It's not the norm to get your pace back the older you get. Less weight may help but pushing 30, don't think he'll be able to rekindle his trademark quickness.

Bolded is true, but seeing as (as far as I can tell) it has really only been injury that has robbed him of his quickness the past couple of seasons, a few less kgs might stop those injuries happening and give him more longevity in the game. If he's fit, he has the football smarts/skills to keep playing at Full Forward until he's 34-35 (whether he has the commitment/work ethic/on-field and off-field focus is another issue).

I think you have NFI what the actual situation is and are basing all your comments on a few media headlines. How about you actually let people who know the situation deal with it and focus on the positives of the club.

I think you have NFI what the actual situation is and are basing all your comments on a few media headlines. How about you actually let people who know the situation deal with it and focus on the positives of the club.

Feel free to start the ball rolling :

1) The woman at the center of the restaurant scandal isn't going to press charges :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Fev arrested

Remove this Banner Ad

Back