Fev, Bradshaw + Rischetelli deal fails

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you serious? your comparing pick 12 and 31 year old good forward who has one good year in him at best due to knee problems to pick 14 and a 29 year old player who has proven to be one of the best half forwards in the league in the last 4 years as equal trades

Carlton need to get rid of Fev based on what we dont know from brownlow night and paul roos wont be trading on your terms

The point is that both potential suitors have 1st rounders to offer if they're actually serious in securing a trade for the league's best goalkicker come tomorrow afternoon.

Bradshaw fills a short-term hole and kicked 500 goals whereas ROK wanted to leave for Carlton only this time last year or have you forgotten? Geez, talk about having to be captain obvious around here.

Yeah Judd is a big name, but lets look at the whole story.

Before Judd you had two forwards, an AA in Fev who is a fantastic talent, and Kennedy who looks like he could be a real player.

You traded Kennedy plus a low pick to get Judd.

Judd now demands that the club gets rid of Fev or he goes.

So in getting Judd it cost you pretty much Kennedy and some draft picks, and now Judd who is pulling the strings down there has decided to get rid of Fev.

So from having 2 good tall forwards, because of Judd you now have none.

Great stuff Carlton :thumbsu:

My latest information suggests that it may not be Judd's doing.

The point is that both potential suitors have 1st rounders to offer if they're actually serious in securing a trade for the league's best goalkicker come tomorrow afternoon.

Bradshaw fills a short-term hole and kicked 500 goals whereas ROK wanted to leave for Carlton only this time last year or have you forgotten? Geez, talk about having to be captain obvious around here.

We could potentially trade with pick 6 aswell but it aint gonna happen.

And no i haven't forgotten. But after not being traded last year he conceeded that he'll have to finish his career at the club.

Like i said if Fev does go anywhere i think it'll be for less than he is worth because of the situation hes put his team into.

HOW CLEAR DOES ROOS NEED TO MAKE IT THAT FEV ISNT COMING TO SYDNEY.

I'm on my iPod so it's to much effort to link but if you look on thr last page of the "funny feeling bout fev" on swans board their is like 3 links their, not to mention it's on the swans website.

Yeah Judd is a big name, but lets look at the whole story.

Before Judd you had two forwards, an AA in Fev who is a fantastic talent, and Kennedy who looks like he could be a real player.

You traded Kennedy plus a low pick to get Judd.

Judd now demands that the club gets rid of Fev or he goes.

So in getting Judd it cost you pretty much Kennedy and some draft picks, and now Judd who is pulling the strings down there has decided to get rid of Fev.

So from having 2 good tall forwards, because of Judd you now have none.

Great stuff Carlton :thumbsu:

So the fact that Fev cant get his act together (and has had many shots at redemption) has nothing to do with it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Fev, Bradshaw + Rischetelli deal fails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back