Fev needed

Remove this Banner Ad

look we do need to play the kids but you can't play kids when they are injuried, if it gets worse it could end their career really early.

but we do need Fev. can you imagine a Fev, roo, sippa forword line??

We dont need Fev.... Can you imagine us recruiting him? Could you imagine the offseason fallout we would have if we did recruit him & he 'stuffed up' again? It would be another Herald Sun driven witch-hunt of our club all over again!

All you supporters that want him, you have rocks in your head!!! Hasnt the last 2 offseasons tought you anything!!!

The last thing we need is the AFL's HUMAN HEADLINE on our list!

I love Fev & always loved him playing, but no... We cant afford to do it, not with what has happened to us in the last 2 offseasons

It's like a drug-addict needed heroin.... You know its gonna feel good, but its just not right!

The aftermath of Fevola misbehaving would not ba as severe as what happened with Lovett. Whereas Lovett was treated as a St Kilda player and a reflection of our club, Fevola is already "famous" enough for his behaviour.

Should Fev go out and get drunk, get in a fight, or blow all his money, then the media, as much as they hate St Kilda, will focus on Fevola the "train-wreck" not Fevola "the St Kilda player". The journalists are salivating at the thought of Fevola messing up again and wouldn't care which club he is at.

I don't see why we can't rookie draft him. It would cost us the same as keeping Eddy did this year, who didn't even play a game. Hell, at worst he could teach Riewoldt how to use his body and act as a coverage player until someone like Walsh is ready. Go for it. If anyone can pull it off, Ross can.

You've got rose colored glasses on if you think it wouldn't be "fev the st kilda player" as opposed to "fev the train wreck".

You've got rose colored glasses on if you think it wouldn't be "fev the st kilda player" as opposed to "fev the train wreck".

Far from it. No matter how anyone, media or otherwise, tries to spin it, Fevola has been a human headline for some time now and by no means would anyone attribute any possible relapse (which personally I think is unlikely) to him being a St Kilda player.

Far from it. No matter how anyone, media or otherwise, tries to spin it, Fevola has been a human headline for some time now and by no means would anyone attribute any possible relapse (which personally I think is unlikely) to him being a St Kilda player.

NO NO NO.... StKilda turmoil sells papers, Fevola turmoil sells papers..... Add the 2 together, if Fev stuffed up, WE WOULD BE DOOMED to another offseason in hell!

The risk far outweighs the benefit

You Fev supporters should look at it this way. Even if we get him and he's squeeky clean, he's not going to win us a premiership in 2 yeasrs anyway. AND to be honest he's probably not the best forward option that may be available, we should be looking to trade in a better forward than Fev anyway, even at 100 its a useless pick. I'd be looking to trade in a White or Clarke or some other big leading forward thats under 27.

You don't want Fev. There's plenty more that wasn't reported. He was given a lifeline by Brisbane and still didn't change. Can't imagine that the culture at St Kilda will bring out his good side.

You have lost a number of corporate sponsors because of the off field antics. What message would the club be sending by signing Fev? He got towelled up on the weekend and how did he respond? He got reported. Looking at who GWS are signing as mature age players for next season there is a really good opportunity to exchange for draft picks.

You have lost a number of corporate sponsors because of the off field antics. What message would the club be sending by signing Fev? He got towelled up on the weekend and how did he respond? He got reported. Looking at who GWS are signing as mature age players for next season there is a really good opportunity to exchange for draft picks.

You can close this thread. Story is about to break about what he was upto last night. Game and career over.....

To be honest, I don't mind Fev but if getting him creates another excuse to keep T Walsh from getting a game then I'm not sure it would be in our best interests.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fev and alcohol do not mix well.

If he was serious about resurecting his footy career, he would have completely quit booze while it was happening.
I wouldnt recruit him while he still thought it was OK to have 1 or 2.
He cant stop at 1 or 2. ( hell I have trouble ).

If he was serious about resurecting his footy career, he would have completely quit booze while it was happening.
I wouldnt recruit him while he still thought it was OK to have 1 or 2.
He cant stop at 1 or 2. ( hell I have trouble ).

I thought he had already swore of alcohol. Also thought he was on some stuff to help him quit drinking that if he had a drink he would die. Or was that all just crap he spun to try and paint himself in good light and get people to feel sorry for him......

I thought he had already swore of alcohol. Also thought he was on some stuff to help him quit drinking that if he had a drink he would die. Or was that all just crap he spun to try and paint himself in good light and get people to feel sorry for him......

Now you mention it I remember him saying that too.
Maybe he had just " a couple" and the chunder juice kicked in. :D

Biggest load of crap ever. He's done nothing wrong here. Don't let the media fool you. Feel sorry for the bloke trying to turn things around and people can just make up blatant lies without punishment.

Biggest load of crap ever. He's done nothing wrong here. Don't let the media fool you. Feel sorry for the bloke trying to turn things around and people can just make up blatant lies without punishment.

But this is exactly what will happen week in week out if he gets picked up. Do we really need a distraction like this every week he does something...

But this is exactly what will happen week in week out if he gets picked up. Do we really need a distraction like this every week he does something...

I understand that part of it. I'm not saying we'll pick him up, in fact I find it impossible after the St George thing. I'm talking from a point of view of a bloke trying to get things back on track.

You can simply make up anything you like these days with no punishment.

People cheering when players go down injured.

Society is just losing it in some areas from what I see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fev needed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back