Fev requests to go to Pies or Saints - Confirmed

Remove this Banner Ad

I bet the Doggies are spewing they agreed term with Sydney and Barry Hall a week ago.

Lake to carlton
Fev to Doggies

Would have been perfect for both

I can't see the Saints making that work unless Kozzie comes the other way. They occupy exactly the same space on the ground. Hmmm.

It makes a scary amount of sense for the Pies. They'd be horrifically close to a premiership with a bonafide superstar at full forward, and they've probably got the youngsters to send back the other way to get Carlton's interest.

Can you imagine the horror, the horror of seeing Fev kick 8 goals for Collingwood in a big game, high-fiving Didak and Neon and so on. Ugh. Harry O'Brien would sleep well, too.

Plus Collingwood have been promising their supporeters a marquee signing and missing out for a couple/few of years now ?

I bet the Doggies are spewing they agreed term with Sydney and Barry Hall a week ago.

Lake to carlton
Fev to Doggies

Would have been perfect for both

Dogs wouldn't make the top 4 without Lake...

Stupid trade for them. The Dogs should give whatever Lake wants because there is no player in the league that would be as much value to the Dogs as Lake. Take him out of their backline and they are in deep trouble.

It would be the ultimate for the Pies to win a flag with Fevola. The ultimate. If I was a Pies fan I'd want this.*

* of course I couldn't be typing this, because I wouldn't be able to afford a computer, know how to type, know how to spell, etc, etc.

The only possible revenge for the Blues would be winning one with whatever we got for Fev. Which is probably pick 82, Alan Toovey and two used junior football jumpers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just wondering what the chances are that no one actually wants fev???? and doesnt get traded? as a contracted player would carlton have to keep him or sack him???

Collingwood have nothing to offer us and have stated they don't want him.

Given that we've finished about Carlton seven of the last eight years, have made the previous four finals series', including two top four finishes... with a very young squad, have given Carlton a fringe player previously whom has become a first team finals player (C.Cloke), I'm sure we have a little bit we could offer you.

Dogs wouldn't make the top 4 without Lake...

Stupid trade for them. The Dogs should give whatever Lake wants because there is no player in the league that would be as much value to the Dogs as Lake. Take him out of their backline and they are in deep trouble.
It's academic, as they have a deal with hall, but seeing as how they are struggling to keep Lake anyway, it might be a win-win for both clubs out of a loss-loss for both clubs...

You might say they won't make Top 4 without lake, some at the Dogs might say they can't win a flag without a power forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fev requests to go to Pies or Saints - Confirmed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back