Fev to West COast

Remove this Banner Ad

Juan

Debutant
May 4, 2006
AFL Club
Carlton
This is just a rumour i've heard, dunno if its true or not. But i have heard that he is looking to leave.

I was thinking about hurn?

Why not fev for hurn?

his a ready made player that wont really get a run in the West Coast team and he will be a certain start in our team.
People on this board even wanted him with pick 4
what do u guys think?

Juan said:
This is just a rumour i've heard, dunno if its true or not. But i have heard that he is looking to leave.

Why not fev for hurn?

his a ready made player that wont really get a run in the West Coast team and he will be a certain start in our team.
what do u guys think?

What do I think, I think, my friend, that you are insane. :thumbsdown:

fevola25 said:
What do I think, I think, my friend, that you are insane. :thumbsdown:
yeh theres a fair bit of that insane stuff going on lately, especially on the carlton boards.
Juan ol mate what are you doing son:eek:

Juan said:

Why not fev for hurn?

what do u guys think?

Well considering he's contracted for another 2 years would make me think that he's no going anywhere. He could have walked last year, and he didn't. He wanted to repay the faith that Denis and the club showed in him when Denis started at Carlton.

In short, Fev aint going nowhere.

I'd love to see Fevola playing for West Coast.. :thumbsu:

Would you entertain the idea of Cousins and Staker at Carlton but giving up Fevola plus a 2nd round pick?

where do you people cum up with this :D:D:D:D...if it were ot be true, fev n a 2nd rounder for judd...or fev for kerr n first rounder...SO NOT GUNNA HAPPEN SO FORGET BOUT IT

Cro_Pavo said:
I'd love to see Fevola playing for West Coast.. :thumbsu:

Would you entertain the idea of Cousins and Staker at Carlton but giving up Fevola plus a 2nd round pick?

Cox and Hurn?

Embley and Seaby?

Judd?

Hurn, Hunter and Your first pick?

Madness all...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard last year they got close to swaping Gardiner plus a 1st round pick for Fevola.I'm not sure why it fell through but I know the Eagles
wanted to move Gardi interstate because he's a bad influence on Cousins.

hot carl said:
I heard last year they got close to swaping Gardiner plus a 1st round pick for Fevola.I'm not sure why it fell through but I know the Eagles
wanted to move Gardi interstate because he's a bad influence on Cousins.
There may have been two offers:

Gardiner and a 1st round pick,

or

just a 2nd round pick.

For the life of me, I can't see why it fell through either ;-). Thank god our football department isn't this stupid anymore.

Juan said:

Why not fev for hurn?

what do u guys think?

You are the same tool that comes to the Collingwood Board spreading bullshyte.

I bet you are on the dole and feeling a bit bored

A bit early in the season to be making up trade rumours isn't it?

As has been mentioned already, if Fev wanted out he had his chance last year. He obviously wants to be at Carlton, you can see it in the way he's played this year.

Juan said:

Why not fev for hurn?

what do u guys think?

Have you heard the one about the American, Irishman and Australian that walk into a pub...?

If and this is a big if we traded Fev to West Coast we would want only one player Chris Judd and maybe just maybe if West Coast fail again this year at the last hurdle because of no Full Forward they would seriously have to consider it.:thumbsu:

Murray said:
You are the same tool that comes to the Collingwood Board spreading bullshyte.

I bet you are on the dole and feeling a bit bored

the only dole blugger feeling bored here is u mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Fev to West COast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back