Fev to West COast

Remove this Banner Ad

AlecDuncan said:
There may have been two offers:

Gardiner and a 1st round pick,

or

just a 2nd round pick.

For the life of me, I can't see why it fell through either ;-). Thank god our football department isn't this stupid anymore.

think about what you have just posted my friend...
..... (waiting while you re-read your post)
ok, still haven't worked it out, let me explain
two offers, take a player and a 1st round pick
or just take a 2nd round pick... mmm tempting isnt it

if you are just going to make stuff up at least make a logical bull:D:D:D:D statement... moron

K

Juan said:
This is just a rumour i've heard, dunno if its true or not. But i have heard that he is looking to leave.

I was thinking about hurn?

Why not fev for hurn?

his a ready made player that wont really get a run in the West Coast team and he will be a certain start in our team.
People on this board even wanted him with pick 4
what do u guys think?

:mad: Get your hand out of your pocket. You are playing with the wrong ball if you think Carlton would trade Fev to WC for anything less than Judd, Cox and a couple of draft picks.

How hot do you think that WC would be for the next 3 or 4 flags if they had Fev to aim at. He would kick over 100 goalsfor the next 4 years.

They would probably sell their mothers to get a full forward of his talent. Get real !!!:thumbsdown:

A few things:

One

If Fev wanted out he had the option not too re-sign mid last year.

Two

The blues tried too trade him, but too get him too go somewhere else was too hard for other clubs to seriously be interested. (picks, players, and cash)

Three

It is true that he probably isn't enjoying football the way some others would at winning clubs.

Four

The window of opportunity will be appearing again for the blues in 2008, in two more drafts time. He will still be what - 25 or 26. The blues need Fev, Kennedy, Whitnall, Waite etc, as the midfield (all things considered) should be much more competitive.

Carlton will not be Trading Fevola he will play all his carrer at one club
and with his wife got a Business here doubt he'd wanna go to interstate so i;d say there be no trade talk

In the spirit of this thread apparantly Judd is giving up footaball for clay pigeon shooting, barry hall knits in his spare time and caroline wilson isn't a man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andyt30 said:
wish their was coach trade ;) keep fev and trade Pagen :D
yeah i agree pagans doin a shoddy job. its meant to go around in cycles with the crap and good teams, but were just stayin crap. get someone betta

I say he stays keep him if u can but to tell the truth if i were him id leave. if he was in a good club like adelaide or collingwood hed easily get the coleman

Juan said:
This is just a rumour i've heard, dunno if its true or not. But i have heard that he is looking to leave.
You can ask him tonight!

Juan said:
ps-- is there anything u want me to say to fev tonight.....i'm having dinner with him?? lolllll
Something u can only dream about

When will the moderators realise that this guy Juan is a troll posing as a carlton supporter. He is DEFINITELY NOT a carlton supporter. He isallowed to carry on with abo****e garbage insult people all over the shop. If this was a supporter from another clubwho was honest enough to say what team they supoorted they would havebeen barred. If someone comes onto our board and supports another team and gives us a fair amount of stick, without being offensive, fair enough ill take it. but when they hide behind the good anme of the blues and just troll then its crap. Get rid of this guy.

Cro_Pavo said:
I'd love to see Fevola playing for West Coast.. :thumbsu:

Would you entertain the idea of Cousins and Staker at Carlton but giving up Fevola plus a 2nd round pick?

No way. Cousins and Gardiner. They can hang out all day in lygon street.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fev to West COast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back