Fevola not cited

Remove this Banner Ad

fair enough too. tackles like that happen every week without an eye blinked because the player doesn't start bleeding.

Originally posted by JUBJUB
Why Eddie ?
He wasn't commentating.He wasn't the one that asked Judas about the hit .

I have no doubt that Eddie would have rung Gary up to ensure that Gary shows the footage as many times as possible

Notice that when a Collingwood player gets cited we never see the footage on Gary's show?

Notice on SEN when Tim or Willy Boofont bag Collingwood, Gary is quick to defend them?

Originally posted by Bluemike
I have no doubt that Eddie would have rung Gary up to ensure that Gary shows the footage as many times as possible

Notice that when a Collingwood player gets cited we never see the footage on Gary's show?

Notice on SEN when Tim or Willy Boofont bag Collingwood, Gary is quick to defend them?
You idiot , the Tarrant incident was replayed over and over the other week on The Sunday Footy show and why would Eddie want Fevola rubbed out? We don't play Carlton for another 9 weeks.
Back to the drawing board .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Re: Fevola not cited

Originally posted by BlueBoy83
seriously??

ive been listening and havent heard anything but the ayres thing

can ne one else confirm they heard ne thing?

Yes it was on SEN!

Originally posted by sante2003
Browny got a phone call after the game and some very good source, which Browny did not name, said carlton targeted him, so he wouldnt play and pretty much took out richmond winning the game

That source was Simon Fletcher... I gurantee it!

MEDIA RELEASE FROM THE AUSTRALIAN FOOTBALL LEAGUE

The AFL wishes to advise the charge laid against Steven Koops from the weekend's match in Adelaide was today withdrawn. Separately, the following charge has also been laid:

Brendan Fevola, Carlton, reported on video evidence by Video Reports Officer Ian Robinson for striking Nathan Brown, Richmond, during the first quarter of the Round 13 match between Carlton and Richmond, played at Telstra Dome on Saturday June 19, 2004.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fevola not cited

Remove this Banner Ad

Back