Fevola Trade (merged thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 3 way fevola deal inc west coast, carlton, collingwood

So we'd lose a promising 22yo forward AND pick 7 for a 28yo crumber-cum-midfielder who can't perform in finals?

No, just no.

Re: Rumour: Eagles keen on Fevola

Are u f***ing shiting me u dont think Fev is worth pick 7.:thumbsdown:
he might be worth pick 7 to the saints or hawks mate, but we arent the saints or hawks

as i have said, *ahem* fev will be retired when we are pushing for a flag

pick 7 will give us lucas or jetta, who will be 20-22 odd and coming into his prime when we are really pushing.

fev will be drunk off his ass at his restuarant at that point

At his age Davis is not worth pick 7 + McKinley (actually didnt see the Pies adding pick 14 too). This is actually not too bad. Most realistic one.

Fev is not worth pick 7+ Mckinley +Brown/Dawes.

Taylor Walker is not worth pick 7 + 2nd rounder.

Far too many flaws.

STOP IT...PLEASE

Drugs-Are-Bad-Magnet-C11755341.jpeg

he might be worth pick 7 to the saints or hawks mate, but we arent the saints or hawks

as i have said, *ahem* fev will be retired when we are pushing for a flag

pick 7 will give us lucas or jetta, who will be 20-22 odd and coming into his prime when we are really pushing.

fev will be drunk off his ass at his restuarant then

Fev will have another 3-4 years left in him and if we arnt in premiership contention by then we wont be for another 15 years.

what about the prodigal son josh kennedy returns ?

we should have used fev two yrs ago

Everyones ignoring the key fact that Collingwood dont actually want Fevola. Infact the only club to show interest is the Eagles so far

Roos keen on Fev...direct from a board member....

Yet again another Fevola thread......but it is the silly season and big name players on the trade table get big time exposure.

That being said, I have it on authority from a Nth board member that they will actively pursue Brendon in next weeks trade period.

Have it on very good authority that the Roos will offer up the following;

David Hale, Arron Edwards and pick #5

for Fevola and Carltons 3rd round pick

will be intersting to see what happens on that front

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fev will have another 3-4 years left in him and if we arnt in premiership contention by then we wont be for another 15 years.
fev is 29 next year, and the chances that he will be another johnson or richo and go on until his mid 30s are slim. those types of guys are rare, and tend to be the commited and healthy types. not the headcases.

fev is ALREADY at the age when he needs to be nursed through seasons. you can be pretty sure that fev WONT play 20 games next year.

look i can appreciate his value in big games and in a final series, but any year you get as an AFL big man over the age of 30 is a genuine bonus, and cant be relied on.

Do u think West Coast will look at him??

Im 90% sure what BadSeed is saying is true. Heard the exact same thing word for word from a mate who works at 6PR. Eagles have shown the strongest interest so far. Only a few clubs are believed to have the salary cap room to facilitate such a trade without losing a top wage earner and Eagles are one of those clubs

what about the prodigal son josh kennedy returns ?

we should have used fev two yrs ago

You are not wrong. Perhaps the Blues were thinking they could push for a flag immediately when Judd came to the club which was never on.

You'd reckon 2 years ago, Pick 3 + Fev would've got the Judd deal done. Then they could've kept Kennedy and used Waite forward.

In terms of this thread, I don't think WC would be interested because they are atleast 2-3 off a flag and Fev isn't going to accelerate the fact that their midfield is filled with 2nd year players who are some time off.

But Spangher + Hansen is not even goign to get close to landing Fev. A straight swap for Pick 7 would get the job done, but WC won't part with it.

Maybe McKinley carries more value.

It was good until carlton traded with Adelaide.

It was good up until the point where we lost a promising forward for a player who has proven to be a september squib. Not only that - we had to downgrade a 1st round draft pick

I'll pass

Leon on fire is a great player - he just doesn't do it when it matters most

Re: Roos keen on Fev...direct from a board member....

Not a chance in hell that North would do a deal like that, you seem to forget Laidley is no longer at the club, stupid one sided deals are long gone for us!

Try again

Wrath

Yet again another Fevola thread......but it is the silly season and big name players on the trade table get big time exposure.

That being said, I have it on authority from a Nth board member that they will actively pursue Brendon in next weeks trade period.

Have it on very good authority that the Roos will offer up the following;

David Hale, Arron Edwards and pick #5

for Fevola and Carltons 3rd round pick

will be intersting to see what happens on that front

If Pick 5 is on the table then he's theirs. Carlton will not pass up that offer. You wouldn't even think they would need to throw in Edwardes and Hale.

Edwardes is a poor man's Fevola in the way he plays...so Carlton would be interested in that as a replacement. Edwards...undersized but plays big and good around goals...tough matchup...but hasn't set the AFL on fire.

Hale I doubt they would bother with considering they have Kreuzer, Hampson and Warnock and Cloke.

Pick 5 + Edwardes For Fevola + 3rd round is fair.

But would be a terrible move from the Roos. The Kangaroos really need to put Pick 5 to use on a star midfielder this year.

In dream land. Face facts Carlton fans. Theres not that many teams interested in him. Infact Eagles are the only team yet to contact his agent.

I heard we were trading him for Riewoldt, Hayes, Gilbert and Fisher...

Nah no way

Blues are getting ripped off big time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back