Multiplat FIFA 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Im getting a heap of 'offline lag' during the career mode menus, for instance when scrolling through my squads in career mode it takes like 2 seconds for the next person's info to come up

Really weird

Im getting a heap of 'offline lag' during the career mode menus, for instance when scrolling through my squads in career mode it takes like 2 seconds for the next person's info to come up

Really weird
Yeah same here, can be a real pain looking through your squad.

You PS3 or 360 Gibbsy?

Really weird
I've been flogging this game, and I haven't got any lags like this. I haven't got any freezes either. But the loading times are pretty long, which sucks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sitting, predictably, in 7th heading into April. Still an outside chance of getting into the top 4, but a more realistic goal is the Europa League. Can't begin to say how much I'm enjoying it this year, especially when you compare it to FIFA12.

Still haven't gotten to UT or anything like that yet, but definitely won't be wasting my time playing online.

In Liverpool, almost at end of 2nd season and sitting 4 points clear of Chelsea with 4 games left and just beat Cheslea 2-1. Man City suck in my game. 1st season finished 11th and 2nd season are currently 9th.

Team looks likes this:
Hart (85OVR)
Marcelo(86OVR)--Agger(85OVR)--Badstuber(87OVR)--Abate(85OVR)
Sahin(86OVR)--Muller(86OVR)
Lucas (85OVR) (Sau Paulo one)
Sterling(75OVR)--Aguero(91OVR)--Assaidi(85OVR)

SUBS: Ahamada(75OVR) (GK), Coates(78OVR), Kelly(80OVR), Gerrard(80OVR), Mendoza (Youth - 70 OVR), Deulofeu(76OVR), Hooper(77OVR

Assaidi led assists in EPL last year and now leads goals in EPL this year with 20. Gerrard already down to 80 OVR and Sterling at 75 OVR. Sterling already has 12 goals this season despite having 2, 2 month injuries.

P$G bought Suarez for $72,000,000 so couldnt refuse...Muller has been injured for most of his time.

career mode difficulty is all over the place.

world class vs top teams like chelsea and arsenal i'll get a win or draw comfortably, but if i play huddersfield or southampton it's a definite loss, i just conceded 3 goals to sampdoria in the last 5 minutes all from through balls, 2 of them clichy was putting him onside on the other side of the field.

so i switch to professional and win by 2+ goals every single match :D

career mode difficulty is all over the place.

world class vs top teams like chelsea and arsenal i'll get a win or draw comfortably, but if i play huddersfield or southampton it's a definite loss, i just conceded 3 goals to sampdoria in the last 5 minutes all from through balls, 2 of them clichy was putting him onside on the other side of the field.

This has happened to me a lot over past Fifa games..... easily beat the 5+ star teams in a league, struggle against the lower star teams that are coming last on the ladder.

In FIFA 12 I always destroyed Arsenal 5-0, 4-1 and so on. Then I'd play Reading or Leicester City and lose 3-0 with my best squad. FIFA's always been strange like that.

Started a career with the West Sydney Wanderers, their list is absolute shit. They don't even have any reserves just Best 11 and subs. Just came back from 3-0 down against Sydney FC to draw with them one of my best comebacks I've ever done scored 2 of the goals in the last 5 minutes of play. Smashed Adelaide in the first game of the season 3-1 let them score a consolation goal in injury time.

Loving the fact that the CPU will have a ping from long range though the CPU abuses the crosses this year and its near impossible to defend even if your defender is stronger and taller then the attacker.

I'm late to the party and only just got a PS3. Downloaded the demo of this and wow is all I can say. Games really have come a long way since I used to think Fifa 03 on PS2 was the duck's guts. Going to buy this one today. Madden 13 demo also blowing me away.. Could easily confuse it for watching the real thing.

Started a career with the West Sydney Wanderers, their list is absolute shit. They don't even have any reserves just Best 11 and subs. Just came back from 3-0 down against Sydney FC to draw with them one of my best comebacks I've ever done scored 2 of the goals in the last 5 minutes of play. Smashed Adelaide in the first game of the season 3-1 let them score a consolation goal in injury time.

Loving the fact that the CPU will have a ping from long range though the CPU abuses the crosses this year and its near impossible to defend even if your defender is stronger and taller then the attacker.

Hey seeing as the game doesn't have Australian Stadiums, where do the WSW and other Aus clubs default to as a home pitch?

In Liverpool, almost at end of 2nd season and sitting 4 points clear of Chelsea with 4 games left and just beat Cheslea 2-1. Man City suck in my game. 1st season finished 11th and 2nd season are currently 9th.

Team looks likes this:
Hart (85OVR)
Marcelo(86OVR)--Agger(85OVR)--Badstuber(87OVR)--Abate(85OVR)
Sahin(86OVR)--Muller(86OVR)
Lucas (85OVR) (Sau Paulo one)
Sterling(75OVR)--Aguero(91OVR)--Assaidi(85OVR)

SUBS: Ahamada(75OVR) (GK), Coates(78OVR), Kelly(80OVR), Gerrard(80OVR), Mendoza (Youth - 70 OVR), Deulofeu(76OVR), Hooper(77OVR

Assaidi led assists in EPL last year and now leads goals in EPL this year with 20. Gerrard already down to 80 OVR and Sterling at 75 OVR. Sterling already has 12 goals this season despite having 2, 2 month injuries.

P$G bought Suarez for $72,000,000 so couldnt refuse...Muller has been injured for most of his time.
Stupid how players like Marcelo would leave Madrid for Liverpool.

And it's unrealstic that City would sell Aguero, and especially to an English rival.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Back