Multiplat FIFA 13

Remove this Banner Ad

I am getting monstered in this game.

Played 2 games on pro and won both 4-0. Then put it on a world Class and I have been getting hammered. Career mode with Liverpool and have got 1 point from 7 games.

Nice to see you can still do that thing where you get two forwards to harrass one of the CPU defenders who has the ball near the boundary line, and instead of just passing it back to the keeper or lobbing the ball to an open defender in the centre of the ground, they'll smash the ball into Row Z of the sidelines and hand you a freebie throw-in.

Thought they would have fixed that from FIFA 12.

Loving this game. The first touch becomes a lot more subtle, but that's a good thing. I'm with Ipswich and we were getting done early in the season. Hit the January market and I'm sitting in the top ten. Leaking in stupid goals as well, with 1-1 draws reoccurring a fair bit. Josh 'Jesus' Kennedy is absolutely killing it, he's scoring every game, and hopefully he'll scrape me into a Play-off spot.

They seriously need to make the leagues more realistic. I'm talking about salary caps and marquees for the A-League and MLS. And the split-conference system in the SPL. It'd make changing clubs more enticing.

Has anyone got an international offer yet?

Nice to see you can still do that thing where you get two forwards to harrass one of the CPU defenders who has the ball near the boundary line, and instead of just passing it back to the keeper or lobbing the ball to an open defender in the centre of the ground, they'll smash the ball into Row Z of the sidelines and hand you a freebie throw-in.

Thought they would have fixed that from FIFA 12.
You haven't watched much football, have you (tongue in cheek). ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't like how we have to go for the cup in h2h seasons when you've secured promotion... I can't take it seriously after I've been promoted.

You haven't watched much football, have you (tongue in cheek). ;)
I watch plenty of football, its just not often you see a guy take possession of the ball near halfway, dribble the ball backwards to almost the corner flag before (all the while there is clear space for a pass back to the keeper) until he finally realises "shit, I've got two forwards closing in!" and boots the thing into the stands handing me a near certain shot on goal. It's so exploitable and stupid.

Absolutely shattered lounge mode was given the boot.
I've only played the one game against someone else (hitting the 'business end' of uni has its perils), so I've haven't noticed. But man, that's awful. Lounge mode is so good when you're drunk: But the employees of EA have probably never experienced inebriated FIFA (thus have never experienced life).

It was given the boot in FIFA 12 Cruyffy :confused: But I do agree that it's a shame it's no longer there.
Are you sure? I swear I played it this year. It was on Xbox this year. When I rocked up, six pack under arm, my name was 'Indie ****.' I resent that.

Also, does anyone else love that Scottish bloke chiming in during Career mode?

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Back