Multiplat FIFA 15 - Ultimate Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

what's everyones techniques for trading? I'm going no where fast
Search around. I don't really have any great idea's either.

I just pick a player, work out a price where I can make profit selling at the lowest buy now, and just mass bid for the price you are willing to pay, and hope some go through. Had some luck with Onuoha, buying 2.2k and selling for 2.7k

I'm not buying the game till Xmas as it got rather repetitive playing it for the full year. I figure I'll just trade my way along for the first few months then have a little pack binge when I pick the game up and build a team from there. Prices should be cheap then and I'll be able to build something niceish ...

I'm not buying the game till Xmas as it got rather repetitive playing it for the full year. I figure I'll just trade my way along for the first few months then have a little pack binge when I pick the game up and build a team from there. Prices should be cheap then and I'll be able to build something niceish ...
Pretty sure they lock you out eventually if you don't play FIFA 15 on your account, maybe 2-4 weeks after release or something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure they lock you out eventually if you don't play FIFA 15 on your account, maybe 2-4 weeks after release or something.

Then they probably won't get my $$$ this year. 2-4 weeks will be enough time for me to get a feel as to whether they've fixed the obvious scripting in the UT mode ...

QqUdyd1.png

Coming along decently. Just need to get Kagawa at LM, Mkhitaryan at CF, Ramos at ST and Subatic at CB. That should get me though till I can grab some big guns.

Keep changing my plans, ive started building an epl,bundeliga and la liga teams then decide ahh **** this shit and put them up on the market so i think im gonna just build up the coins and wait til the game gets released

still got Reus though

Keep changing my plans, ive started building an epl,bundeliga and la liga teams then decide ahh **** this shit and put them up on the market so i think im gonna just build up the coins and wait til the game gets released

still got Reus though
I'll take reus off your hands ;) :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 15 - Ultimate Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back