Multiplat FIFA 15 - Ultimate Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Sold James for 30k, don't know if that will be good or not. We will see.
That is a horrible deal. He will go for atleast 80k. If you get any players that are half decent hold onto them.

I bought a Vidal for 16k and sold him for 18k about an hour ago. He is now going minimum buy now of 35k. ****

T91p2.gif

I bought a Vidal for 16k and sold him for 18k about an hour ago. He is now going minimum buy now of 35k. ****

T91p2.gif
Why would you sell him so soon? Seriously people, hold on to any decent players.

I find investing boring, I go for quick profits.

You could always try to buy all of one player. For example on the FUT (I'm on PC) one user (SmellyAsian, no shit that's his username) is selling all the Zabaleta's for about 4k (min). That way you basically control the market for that player and set the min/max.

Say one type of have decent player cost you 3k to buy, you buy 6 of that player then what you do is Sell 5 at $5k and 1 at $4k. Someone will bite and take the 4 k and you've made a little profit. Obviously the more coin you have behind you the better player/more money you can make.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What browser you using? I couldn't get on through Chrome.
Tried various different browsers and still nothing. People have come up with a pattern and apparently it has something to do with crossing over from Xbox 360 to PS4.

Tried various different browsers and still nothing. People have come up with a pattern and apparently it has something to do with crossing over from Xbox 360 to PS4.
Hmmm, I couldn't get on with Chrome or firefox, so that may be your problem? Worth a try I guess.

k6Wy4Hj.jpg

Anyone else got this? Only happening on the account I used EA Access with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 15 - Ultimate Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back