Multiplat FIFA 15 - Ultimate Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

k6Wy4Hj.jpg

Anyone else got this? Only happening on the account I used EA Access with.

I read that has something to do with getting booted from EA access mid game and players in limbo until you can log onto console again...

Meanwhile my PS3 is downloading season pass like an old man pissing...just a trickle at a time. Even if nothing else is being used. Just 65% in 9 hours! Off to work. Hopefully it's done when I finish tonight...

I read that has something to do with getting booted from EA access mid game and players in limbo until you can log onto console again...
Yeah, just figured that out reading through EA Forums. They really should have thought this stuff through with EA Access as little better. I've got 10k stuff on that account I could (should) be investing. :(

I got 16k from my initial packs, and traded up to 32k, mainly with Onuhua's.

With that 32k I invested in

Gundogan for 7500, now going for 8700
Gundogan for 7700, now going for 8700
David Luiz for 7000, now going for 9600
3.7k left over.

These investments have turned 29200 coins into 34770 in about 14 hours. Going well so far :D

I bought Remy for 5k and now he is up to 13k. Should I sell now? I know that prices rise heaps when the game comes out but it usually only applies for high rated players. I bought Remy thinking he would be a popular choice in the BPL as he is fast, strong, plays for a popular side and links with Costa. Problem is, that he is only 80 rated.

I got 16k from my initial packs, and traded up to 32k, mainly with Onuhua's.

With that 32k I invested in

Gundogan for 7500, now going for 8700
Gundogan for 7700, now going for 8700
3.7k left over.

These investments have turned 29200 coins into 34770 in about 14 hours. Going well so far :D

nice work.

I got a few Eric Dier silvers for 1700, now going for double I see. I hope he scores tonight and gets an IF this week.

Having trouble finding players around 2500 atm.

Last edited:
Cannot trade to save my life so i've really just got to play to make coins, any tips for how to start going about trading?

Got absolutely nothing from my packs, about 3 non rare gold players who all had to be discarded, so all i've managed to do so far is a Liga BBVA non-rare gold team all worth about 350 coins, so i can play 7 games with them and then discard them all and just about make my money back. Not sure what else I can do!

Only played 1 game so far, won 28-0...no biggie, but the first time I can remember scoring with all 11 players :p

IMG_0866_zpsa6dda6b5.jpg
Still not as good as Australia Vs Samoa. LIFT!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody youtubers pulling guns left, right and centre. And I know when it's my turn to open packs I'll get sweet FA.

Last year I packed some monsters. I packed Ronaldo and used him for a while and got to the stage where I didnt wanna spend anymore $ on packs, so I sold him for coins, 2 packs later got him again. Hoping for some luck like that this season haha

Last year I packed some monsters. I packed Ronaldo and used him for a while and got to the stage where I didnt wanna spend anymore $ on packs, so I sold him for coins, 2 packs later got him again. Hoping for some luck like that this season haha

This sickens me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 15 - Ultimate Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back