Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

In my career mode the only major transfer I noticed was Oscar to Manchester City.

In my career mode the only major transfer I noticed was Oscar to Manchester City.
hahaha this must happen to everybody

I hope they have. Was so unrealistic seeing Aguero leave city, hazard leave chelsea, silva leave city etc. either to bayern or barcelona.
Aguero went to chelsea for 84 million once they sold oscar

Just realised in my QPR career mode, my board want me to qualify for the Europa League. campaigners

Just realised in my QPR career mode, my board want me to qualify for the Europa League. campaigners
They usually give you something unrealistic when using a promoted team.

In FIFA 14 I often sold players and bought them back several seasons later. Ronaldo, Rooney, Neymer, Hummels, Varana...

Earning budget was ridiculously easy and selling players for 3 x the value they are listed at as well. Would often get to deadline day in Jan with 100m + and go **** it who is the most expensive player I can buy.

After several different market attempts at Messi he would never join me so I offered him 1.5m a week and he said yes, just stupid that I could have that weekly wage budget available.

In FIFA 14 I often sold players and bought them back several seasons later. Ronaldo, Rooney, Neymer, Hummels, Varana...

Earning budget was ridiculously easy and selling players for 3 x the value they are listed at as well. Would often get to deadline day in Jan with 100m + and go **** it who is the most expensive player I can buy.

After several different market attempts at Messi he would never join me so I offered him 1.5m a week and he said yes, just stupid that I could have that weekly wage budget available.
Yeah, the budget does get a bit easy.

I remember I was playing in one of the England lower division leagues, signed some italian youngster off the free agency, after one season, Barca were willing to buy him off me for 45 mil.

Said no, game would've been way too easy after that.

How does one go about getting it from the US store on the one? Changed my country to the US but still cant get it :-/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time to ring my bank and put a limit on purchases.... otherwise I could drop ALOT of dosh on pack openings tomorrow..... :p

Did you set the financial strictness to the hardest one? IIRC 60% of player sales instead of 85%.

Did you set the financial strictness to the hardest one? IIRC 60% of player sales instead of 85%.

Hardly would make a difference if I'm selling the player worth 25m for 80m I'm still getting a **** load of cash.

Can't wait to pick mine up from DSE tomorrow morning. :)

1st thing I'll be doing is going into a BPL Career mode, then some UT.

How does one go about getting it from the US store on the one? Changed my country to the US but still cant get it :-/
Just switch the region to US, go in the store and buy it. If that doesn't work they might have done something to fix it, because it was that simple when I did it.

I got a bad feeling mine won't come tomorrow. Surely I should have gotten an email by now saying it's on the way to get here for tomorrow.
Happened with Destiny and I got it on the release date, and I ordered that over the weekend. I ordered this 2 weeks ago roughly.
This is with Dick Smith by the way.

For those who won't get the game tomorrow after ordering it online, remember you can always buy it at EB and trade it in for a full refund (if it's within a week) when your copy comes.

Yuck, EB.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back