Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

EB 7 day return, get on it with all of us! ;)

No I mean even if I have the game (which should arrive tomorrow) I won't have time to play it until Friday.

Anywhere in Melbs selling this today? Or likely to this arvs or tonight? Someone said Kmart and Target can put it out early?

Anywhere in Melbs selling this today? Or likely to this arvs or tonight? Someone said Kmart and Target can put it out early?

Anyone can put it out early if they are prepared to pay the fines per copy sold.

Usually on a break it takes one store to sell it for everyone to but street dates being broken are becoming rarer now.

Anyone can put it out early if they are prepared to pay the fines per copy sold.

Usually on a break it takes one store to sell it for everyone to but street dates being broken are becoming rarer now.

IIRC, especially from the HN perspective, it's not a fine anymore. If a company breaks the release on a game they are then banned from carrying any future titles from that publisher for an extended period (six months to a year). Nobody is dumb enough to mess with EA in particular.

IIRC, especially from the HN perspective, it's not a fine anymore. If a company breaks the release on a game they are then banned from carrying any future titles from that publisher for an extended period (six months to a year). Nobody is dumb enough to mess with EA in particular.

That's right they changed it. Although I think Rockstar had a $100'000 fine per copy of GTA V sold early.

Went to JB Hi Fi and asked if they were selling copies early, thought I'd give it a shot. It was followed by "Do you want me to lose my job bro?" So no doubt you'll get it any earlier then tommorow. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Were there any copies of GTA V sold early?

Don't believe so. People did get hands on copies and streamed it but Rockstar went to town I think and banned accounts from online (or something like that).

I can understand companies getting pissed if their game is getting played like 3-4 days before the release, but 1 day before? c'mon, that's pretty stupid.
Not really in terms of business's for big titles such as this
Eg. If EB in your local shopping centre started selling a day or 2 early, everyone would rush and grab it from them and the other outlets would lose out on business even though they followed the rules

Not really in terms of business's for big titles such as this
Eg. If EB in your local shopping centre started selling a day or 2 early, everyone would rush and grab it from them and the other outlets would lose out on business even though they followed the rules

Yes where??????

I just rang Watergardens, airport west, sunbury, highpoint and all will not release today

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back