Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Have to wait until next week to buy it, hopefully can pricematch with target for $68 still.
Will say my farewells to FIFA 14 over the weekend.

They desperately need to find a way to increase difficulty in career without wrecking the gameplay. On world class, Leicester just had 70% and 98% pass accuracy in a draw. Boring as ****

Literally every single team just tika-taka's it around with 95% pass accuracy. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Last edited:
They desperately need to find a way to increase difficulty in career without wrecking the gameplay. On world class, Leicester just had 70% and 98% pass accuracy in a draw. Boring as ****

Literally every single team just tika-taka's it around with 95% pass accuracy. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Then apply more pressure with your forwards.

It isn't relevant how much pressure you apply. If they want to keep the ball they keep it.
Yeahnah. 70% possession and 98% pass accuracy doesn't just happen.

use sliders then?

Picked it up and played a game. It's way, way, way slower than previous FIFAs which I love. Feel like it's not a pace-fest but will obviously need to see it played much more. It's way harder doing precision dribbles which is awesome.

Just chuffed to have a refreshed Ultimate Team and new soundtrack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anybody add fifa points to there Australian account that bought from the us psn store.

It says I can't even open it on my account.

Just scored a goal by shooting the ball straight at the goalkeeper and him only moving his arms. The ball went between an arm and leg. If I knew how to share videos from the PS4 then I would because this is just hilariously bad.

Loving the grass markings though. Don't even care if that's all EA worked on.

Has anyone adjusted sliders yet? Some people that complain shit me, you need to adjust the sliders to give you as much realism as possible, I do this with Madden and it works a treat.

So if I pre ordered at JB will they notify you that its in? Or do u just rock up?

wCwtV9x.jpg

See you in 12 months.

use sliders then?
If I do anything to make the game easier it's going to be too easy. Which brings me back to my original point, they need to find ways to increase the difficulty other than every team playing a perfect passing possession game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back