Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

I have made a grave error. :(

roqhDg9.jpg

Can someone quickly sum this up for me? Been an avid Fifa player for the last few years but not sure if I want to prioritise this over other games on my list. Is there anything significant they've added so it's not going to be the same boring Fifa with Ultimate Team just being there?

Also cheapest price? Thanks fellas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The gameplay is absolutely outstanding. There's so many moments already that I've had to stop and pause, just to look at the replay of how good it is. Turning 15 minute matches into 30! :p

The passing is amazing, every pass goes exactly where you want it to, through balls are perfectly weighted when you get it right. You can really nail together some spectacular plays with linking up, I have never seen it this good before.

Shooting is better too, with the newer weighting of the ball it's definitely harder to nail them and will take some time. But when you get a goal, it definitely feels like you've really earned it. Scored a pearler earlier with Finkler for the Victory and it felt exactly like something you'd see him do in a game. Was gobsmacked!

Going to start a career with both Victory and an EPL side, as I just have to get the atmosphere and feel of the EPL games after playing the demo with Liverpool and ManC.

The physical battles on defence feel perfect too, the way you can tug and pull at the jumper and just gain that extra bit of body room to get in front and steal the ball. So many great run away tackles that don't halt momentum, compared to past years where you'd get a tackle and then just watch the ball go to an opponent again.

This is definitely the best FIFA yet, already imo.

The physical battles on defence feel perfect too, the way you can tug and pull at the jumper and just gain that extra bit of body room to get in front and steal the ball. So many great run away tackles that don't halt momentum, compared to past years where you'd get a tackle and then just watch the ball go to an opponent again.
Is it just me, or is the ball a lot 'pinbally-er' this year? Last year, I felt like when you were tackled, the ball was programmed to move to a certain area and players could take possession of it straight after the tackle. This year, it's like when you tackle, the ball actually deflects off close players rather than them taking possession.

Game feels much more unpredictable which is what I'm after. Looks gorgeous, good soundtrack (DONE, DONE, DONE, DONE), living pitch is fecking brilliant. Chuffed.

Spent a good hour trying to buy average players to fill out my UT bench. Transfer market going berserk and was struggling to snatch a bargain. After plenty of getting booted from pages because the servers are busy I just left UT to play a single game BVB v Schalke. It was great. On 14 I was 50/50 on world class and would pinch the occasional win on legendary. Just starting this one off on pro to learn the ropes. With the gameplay changes I have actually had to change the way I played before I think as the CPU seems more aggressive and my running then stopping l2+r2 isn't working as much. Got some results by taking them on and passing more.

Anyway, the first half was a deadset grind. Only a handful of shots each. At about 65mins I made my first sub and changed some roles and I actually noticed a difference as it felt like I wrestled control. Got into the box and put one away almost immediately. To really drive it home I subbed my striker (who had just scored. Have a spell son) and just held R2 and burnt a tired defense to kick a sealer. Not sure if this was to do with the new emotion thing but it seemed like the opposition lost the plot after that and I really should have got another 2 or 3 that only just missed the net.

Great game. Liking the small features like telling the team to push upfield when taking a goal kick. Also taking control of the receiver is handy, can actually make leads. The physical stat adds a new dimension to team building. It's going to be a good 12 months with FIFA15.

This is probably the best FIFA in a long time where it's actually fun to play against the AI. Also, playing as QPR in manager mode - how mad does Loftus Road look!!! All the stadiums, chants and overall atmosphere seem so much of a step up from the last FIFA I bought, '13.

I'm loving this player 'positioning' option next to the tactics in the team menu.

Finding a great method in 4-2-3-1 to have my striker curl around the sides and come in from the wing, and my middle cam just runs straight through with space, ends up a nice and easy 4 strikers every time method.

Picked up FIFA 15 yesterday and i am very impressed with the feel of the game. Just seems a lot more realistic in terms of player movement and the like. Also the look of the pitch is great. Played a game in the rain last night and could see the splash of water etc.
I don't play UT or much single player, i mainly focus on online seasons.
In FIFA 14 i made it to Division 2, however, I came across so many quitters it's not funny.
On so many occasions i would be leading convincingly, then all the sudden the game is paused, connection is lost to opponent. You'd think I'd get the points, but no, i get no result.
Probably about 80% of the time i have faced a quitter, i haven't got the win.
Anyone else out there had the same issue? It's my pet hate in FIFA
If anyone on here is a online seasons player, feel free to add me PSN is deanomac23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back