Official Team Thread Fighting Furies S34 Team Thread-Pouring One Out on the Curb

Remove this Banner Ad

Guess how many hours till

Untitled.png

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HA HA HA
3.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have young guns like myself to sweep this backwater comp. imagine a mix of NDaics and Duke Newcombe. Good luck!

Join the gumbies mate. They need posters

jeez not sure if i can top that off.. great intro mate.

shout out to frosty for placing some form of unknown trust into me to be presented to you all as some form of recruit. more uselss than **** on a bull. not sure on your thinking there frost but ill give it a crack.

hi im kananooks (kah-nah-nooks). ive been here for what feels like a month already. and ive come to believe this is an incredibly fun place to be drunk. i should fit in alright here.

my request? not many. maybe a hug and 20 mill? at least save me the number 44 in living memory of an innocent childhood watching plugga and thinking if i use my fav number twice. itll become my lucky number..

double chivas. lots of ice. dash of coke. thanks.

pineapple does belong on pizza. dont be a child.

be a good kent. smile and the rest will sort itself out is my motto. so here i am smiling like a dumbass. praying to god theres no expectation on me unless called upon.

nevertheless. extremely proud and grateful to be a fury!! thanks for having me.
Get to play with a gun in kananooks . Fantastic!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Fighting Furies S34 Team Thread-Pouring One Out on the Curb

Remove this Banner Ad

Back