AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
http://kangaroos.com.au/default.asp?pg=news&spg=display&articleid=215502

Star duo returns
5:24:15 PM Fri 15 July, 2005
kangaroos.com.au

Star duo Jess Sinclair and Daniel Wells return to the Kangaroos line-up for Sunday's clash with Hawthorn at the Telstra Dome. Sinclair returns into a back pocket, while the ever-exciting Wells will play in the midfield.

Ash Watson and Lance Picioane make way for the two stars, who have polled well all season in kangaroos.com.au's People's Choice Player of the Year Award.

Sinclair returns from two weeks on the sidelines with a thigh injury, while Wells was a late withdrawal from last week's thriller against West Coast due to a virus.

The Telstra Dome clash between the Kangaroos (9-6) and the Hawks (3-12) begins at 2.10pm on Sunday.

Looks like Trotter, Schwarze & Piccione are the Emergencies

Am I the only one who thinks Wells might miss again, with his 'virus'.

jozeph said:
Am I the only one who thinks Wells might miss again, with his 'virus'.
VIRUS MY ARSE. If it was a virus, why was he in the rooms before last weeks game? Is that so he can spread the virus to the other players? If he had a virus, I doubt very much he'd be mingling with the players before a game. Maybe it's just a virus on his computer?
Picioane out! - Suddenly the world makes sense again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KANGAROOS
B: Firrito, Brown, Sinclair
HB: Archer, Watt, Colbert
C: Grant, Harris, Rawlings
HF: Co Jones, Hale, B.Harvey
F: Harding, Thompson, Rocca
FOLL: Petrie, Simpson, Wells
I/C: Makepeace, Stevens, Pratt, Sansbury
IN: Wells, Sinclair
OUT: Watson, Picioane

Forget Thursday night Lotto, JYD likes to get back to traditions >>> SAturday Night Lotto returns !! What the hell is going on ?? Wellsy has the flu ? Pffft ! Turn it up ! Who else has the sniffles that can't play now ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Final 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Back