Preview Rd 15 v GoDeez - Sat 22/6/24 - At the G -7.30pm - Danj

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolutely pathetic, terrible, horrible and sub standard.
Embarrassing, near had enough, how much longer can we be uncompetitive. Melbourne are 12th FFS. But I'm sure the nuts that make BFNMFC will find positives and explain away why we lost.

I can tell youse, Phillip, Archers Taylors, Pinks, Tuckers, = bottom four every year

Embarrassing, near had enough, how much longer can we be uncompetitive. Melbourne are 12th FFS. But I'm sure the nuts that make BFNMFC will find positives and explain away why we lost.

I can tell youse, Phillip, Archers Taylors, Pinks, Tuckers, = bottom four every year
This is a shit call.

Phillips one of the few on our list that consistently hits targets in the 50. If he can tag effectively he's a player.

Archer had a breakout game. Taylor a decent game.
Pink and Tucker probably filling until they get replaced but did okay.

Troll call right there.

The ranting of a man watching his half gorilla go down the tubes.

Excited Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

This is it.

Pencil in our first win.

Nearly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back