Preview Rd 15 v GoDeez - Sat 22/6/24 - At the G -7.30pm - Danj

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you watch any of the game? He is the best back-pedaller of anyone I’ve seen (maybe just with the exception of Sleevo) when he encounters an opposition player.
yea i watched the game, and i watched him get 2 goals, 7 marks and 32 disposals. To me, a squib is entirely ineffective, and I would not describe his game in that way.

l am still trying to work out why Stevens was picked when there were others who l felt would have been a better option. No doubt the club picked him for a purpose so l will accept their decision.
We’re playing on a big ground, and Stevens can run. And kick to advantage

Got a sneaky feeling big X will get a lesson from big Max tomorrow night.

Our boy has been colossal this year but is still a few years from the finished product and due for a quiet one as all developing players do, with the GoDees under serious pressure, their captain is ripe for putting in a huge captain's performance.

Our midfield better be switched on otherwise Oliver and Viney could get off the chain..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. You’ll see it Sat night.
I'm not saying he is gauranteed to play well tomorrow, im saying he played well enough to get a call up. Because that's how it should work. Not "oh but the opposition weren't good", not "oh but he's played poorly before". There's plenty that could fall out of the side due to lack of form, and good form in the 2's should be who replaces them.

Our boy has been colossal this year but is still a few years from the finished product and due for a quiet one as all developing players do, with the GoDees under serious pressure, their captain is ripe for putting in a huge captain's performance.

Our midfield better be switched on otherwise Oliver and Viney could get off the chain..

I saw Max on a t.v.news report, looked a bit hobbled to me. Not running well at all.

Definitely possible. Gawn has 7cm on him, his ruckwork is better, he has way more nuance and experience including how to impact in the 50's, and is a better contested mark.

He might be declining but he's still a champion player and elite ruck. Big challenge for Big X. Most interesting matchup on the ground now that Trac is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back