Final Curtain Call - Extinct Actors

Remove this Banner Ad

Ian Abercrombie, Mr. Pitt on 'Seinfeld,' Dies at 77
Abercrombie appeared on several other U.S. TV shows as well. He played the 800-year-old Professor Crumbs on “Wizards of Waverly Place, an butler on “Desperate Housewives” and made guest appearances on “Twin Peaks,” “Dynasty” and “Days of Our Lives.”

He appeared in a number of movies, including “The Lost World: Jurassic Park” and “Sweet Prince” with Keir Dullea and "Stalag 17."
Ian Abercrombie, Mr. Pitt on 'Seinfeld,' Dies at 77

[YOUTUBE]-tu0Ci1lh10[/YOUTUBE]

RIP Whitney Houston
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-57376028/singer-whitney-houston-dies-at-48/

Know more for her hit singing career, and subsequent deterioation, she was still made a few movies, most notably 'The Bodyguard' and 'Waiting to Exhale'.

Tragic really. Was never the same after Bobby Brown was through with her, lost her magical singing voice and then her fans when she tried to keep going, and abused drugs frequently if reports are accurate.

Way too young for a great singer, and one of most beautiful woman of my youth.

never liked her in any regard but her story is certainly a tragic one
the one thing that comes to mind when I think of whitney is the version Arsenio Hall did in Coming to America: The greatest love of all. Classic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does it matter?

She burned it at both ends for 15 years, which is a lot longer than most.

Devil always wins.

He won't beat me, of course.

Exactly what I was suggesting, clown...

RIP Whitney Houston
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-57376028/singer-whitney-houston-dies-at-48/

Know more for her hit singing career, and subsequent deterioation, she was still made a few movies, most notably 'The Bodyguard' and 'Waiting to Exhale'.

Tragic really. Was never the same after Bobby Brown was through with her, lost her magical singing voice and then her fans when she tried to keep going, and abused drugs frequently if reports are accurate.

Way too young for a great singer, and one of most beautiful woman of my youth.

Considering Whitney introduced Bobby to coke and was the drug of choice for them for so long, its a bit steep to say that. She wasn't the angel everyone wanted her to be unfortunately. Too often the most talented are the most tormented. We see it over and over again.

Considering Whitney introduced Bobby to coke and was the drug of choice for them for so long, its a bit steep to say that. She wasn't the angel everyone wanted her to be unfortunately. Too often the most talented are the most tormented. We see it over and over again.

I wasn't suggesting he introduced her to drugs, although I don't know that he hadn't already been exposed before he went out with her. I know she took them before meeting him though.

I was talking about the abuse between them both, the infidelities, just the general toxic nature of their relationship.

Don't I know it... :cool:

To be fair to Whitney, there aren't too many performers that haven't dabbled in coke at least.
The entertainment industry is riddled with the stuff and has been for a very long time.
Big call to suggest that Whitney showed Bobby something he didn't know already.

it was the 80's and coke was everywhere- music, sport (was listening to JB and the Brick discussing coke in the NBA during the 80's). Whitney however got into worse stuff than that

Remove this Banner Ad

Final Curtain Call - Extinct Actors

Remove this Banner Ad

Back