F: Matthew Thomas, Brendon Lade, Justin Westhoff
Foll: Dean Brogan, Kane Cornes, Danyle Pearce
I/C: Jason Davenport, Hamish Hartlett, Tom Logan, Nick Salter
Emg: Matthew Broadbent, Nick Lower, Paul Stewart

In: Brogan, Hartlett, Logan, Salter, Thomas
Out: Brett Ebert, Steven Salopek, Matthew Broadbent, Nick Lower, Paul Stewart
WOOPDY WOOP!!:thumbsu:
Broadbent.....:(:thumbsdown:

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6038/newsid/81794/default.aspx

I'm claiming 5/5. :D

Ford Fairlane said:
My selection guesses:

Outs: Salopek, Ebert, Lower, Stewart

Ins: Brogan, Hartlett, Thomas, Salter

Thomas is named in the 18 so agreed will play. Choc loves Hartlett. Lower and Stewart are proven to be easily dropped by the coach. He might even drop Broadbent to rush Logan back in to reprise his role on Hodge from earlier in the year.

http://bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=15228960&postcount=18

In fairness, Logan probably is the best match up for Hodge on our list. Barring another BOG performance he'll probably be straight back out of the side next week for Broady.

Anyone else think Lower's probably played his last game for the PAFC?

I'm claiming 5/5. :D
Well done Ford.

Five dropped but three are kids fighting for a spot anyway.

Given Logan's form against the Hawks last time and the fact that he is one of the few players on our list who always gives 100% I'm not unhappy to see him in the side this week. I'd rather see us field a team of Logans than a team of skillful show ponies afraid to get their hands dirty.

Because last time we played the Hawks he took mark of the year and kept Hodge out of the game. Choco thinks lightening will strike twice:rolleyes:

In fairness, Logan probably is the best match up for Hodge on our list. Barring another BOG performance he'll probably be straight back out of the side next week for Broady.

Anyone else think Lower's probably played his last game for the PAFC?

so going by this, Logan will be an OUT nextweek even if he gets 50 possessions with 100% efficiency and kicks 12 goals.

Logan's got a gold pass...

Not surprised to see stewart and lower dropped but a bit suprised to see both thomas and logan in!

yes because Thomas still doesn't seem right and Logan isn't good enough!!!!!!

I was confident of Logan's recall after reading this comment:

link
"You don't bring into the side players who are not right for the game, you take into account form - and you remember how certain players perform against certain teams," said Williams.
link

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** why is Logan back?

I know he tries hard... but that is seriously all undone by his talent.

I'm with you SB - Logan tries hard but will never hold a regular spot in the team. He will always be a fringe player in any good club with a reasoable squad. I would have preferred to see Stewart retain his place in the team

awesome to see logan back in, and matt thomas!! one week too late unfortunately xD

I'm with you SB - Logan tries hard but will never hold a regular spot in the team. He will always be a fringe player in any good club with a reasoable squad. I would have preferred to see Stewart retain his place in the team

I really don't think we can afford to have Stewart in our side this week. He was absolutely slaughtered by every Crows forward he stood next to last week. With the huge firing power of the Hawks forward line I don't think we could afford to have such inadequacy if we want to have any chance of winning.

Logan was very disappointing in his last 2 games, and given that he hasn't played the last few matches for the club, i certainly wouldn't have brought him back into the side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Final team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back