Vintage Bay FINALISTS - worst youngster in the AFL 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe Jack will soon join his fellow Larke Medalists in stardom.

He will be up there with greats like Cale Morton, Tom Hawkins, Jesse Smith, Kepler Bradley, Byron Schammer, Steven Armstrong, Sam Power and Kayne Pettifer.

All guns.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He will be up there with greats like Cale Morton, Tom Hawkins, Jesse Smith, Kepler Bradley, Byron Schammer, Steven Armstrong, Sam Power and Kayne Pettifer.

All guns.

Must be a sympathy medal.:eek:
I think it's the "I ran in a race" medal. I wonder who won the best player awards from those seasons.

450px-County_518.svg.png

So carlton have two of the three worst youngsters of 2009?

Another blight on Hughes and co. :eek:
You can't vote for the KPP who received rave reviews for one mark against a player you claim has no heart...

The fact Hurley was a member of Fortress Essendon that was towelled up by the lesser Riewoldt who is a third tall was quickly forgotten.

:eek:

All guns.
Very harsh.
Jesse has had a horror run with injuries,not his fault and has nothing to do with the fact he has talent and when fit is a very good player.

You can't vote for the KPP who received rave reviews for one mark against a player you claim has no heart...

The fact Hurley was a member of Fortress Essendon that was towelled up by the lesser Riewoldt who is a third tall was quickly forgotten.

:eek:
No you can't.

But you can vote for him in this year's rising star award unlike the 6 spuds in this poll. I think he was nominated for playing a game already that Yarran will never come close to topping.

All guns.

Cale Morton isn't the worst. He gets a fair bit of the pill, takes lots of marks for a second year player and can kick a few goals.

LoveLeon, he's just offended because we got Cale Morton the pick after they got Chris Masten. Fancy using two top picks two years in a row to draft players who have absolutely no idea how to kick a football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay FINALISTS - worst youngster in the AFL 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back